I'm back here after a long time

Options
Hi guys! I downloaded back this app because I need to track down my food intake and this app really helped me before. When i stopped using this app, I ate uncontrollably, and I've gained 16kg.
So I've started my diet this week, and I'm doing intermittent fasting. Wish me luck and I hope you guys keep holding on as well. :) xx

Replies

• angelkingston0330
    angelkingston0330 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Stay with it. Drink close to a gallon of water everyday and you will lose lots of weight and get lots of energy. Trust me, have been doing it for a year and feel great.
  • amethyst72016
    amethyst72016 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! Xx
  • JenniferLove4
    JenniferLove4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I just came back and same.. I've gained a lot over the last couple of years. Ready to do this again!
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Welcome back
  • amethyst72016
    Options
    @JenniferLove4 thank you! Lets do this together. We can do it! Xx
    @times60 thank you xx
  • DorothyM11
    DorothyM11 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm back. Had lost 30 lbs. for health reasons. Stopped tracking food and put most of it back. Bummed about that, but excited to be back on MFP. Hope it works as well this time, I'm five years older!
  • readyloseit
    readyloseit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list. I'm back and need all the encouragement I can get. I'm an evening eater so now I am trying to go to bed earlier so I don't snack
  • amethyst72016
    Options
    @DorothyM11 welcome back! I hope it works well for you and always keep tracking down the food intake. All the best! Xx

@kmel2u aww. What about trying to do the intermittent fasting? It has lots of versions, but you can try the 16 hours of fasting which is from 8pm till 12pm. So you won't eat late at night, and you're fasting when you sleep and just skip the breakfast. Or you can google about it for more info. :)