The Butt Bible

Options
Hi! Is anyone doing this workout? Have you seen/felt change in your butt? I tried it and liked it, and just want to see what others have to say.

Replies

• Fitdiva83
    Fitdiva83 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting. What exactly is it? : )
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I have never even heard of this. What in the world is it? I really wish that companies would not use the term Bible in their products, unless it is actually the Holy Bible but, I guess I'm not the one who named so that will be between them and the "big guy" when they reach the pearly gates! LOL!

I am using step aerobics workout dvd's to try and help me tone up and lose my butt, thigh and leg weight. It worked for me years ago and I'm hoping that it will work again this time around, which I might mention, is the FINAL time around for me! I'm making this a permanent change! : )
  • Evarell
    Evarell Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have never even heard of this. What in the world is it? I really wish that companies would not use the term Bible in their products, unless it is actually the Holy Bible but, I guess I'm not the one who named so that will be between them and the "big guy" when they reach the pearly gates! LOL!

You know "bible" means "book," right?
  • ManyShadesofKaz
    Options
    Yes and its amazing! Its an Exercisetv workout, you can do it on demand for free or buy it online at exercise.tv
  • change_happens
    Options
    Its an Exercisetv workout, you can do it on demand for free or buy it online at exercise.tv

Yeah... I found out about on Exercise tv. Pauline Nordin is the instructors name and the workout is great. My sis does it and she loves it.
  • jenvens
    jenvens Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have no clue what that is, but the name itself is hilarious! Is this a video or like squeezing your butt cheeks over and over again?!?!

:)
  • change_happens
    Options
    I have no clue what that is, but the name itself is hilarious! Is this a video or like squeezing your butt cheeks over and over again?!?!

:)

LOL! some of that and other stuff too.... ha. Lots of squats, leg lifts, stuff like that...
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options

Actually the definition of bible is:

a. The sacred book of Christianity, a collection of ancient writings including the books of both the Old Testament and the New Testament.
    b. The Hebrew Scriptures, the sacred book of Judaism.
    c. A particular copy of a Bible: the old family Bible.
    d. A book or collection of writings constituting the sacred text of a religion.
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options
    I thank you so much for introducing this to me! My fiancee has noticed a change and my weekly pictures show a difference in just 21 days! It is a grueling workout, I must warn. I don't do it every day, I try to do it at least twice a week. On the days that I feel like I just cant take it, I do level 1. It is very entertaining as well.
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I've been contemplating getting it..going back and forth...looks like a pretty good workout..and I need some help in the rear department!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

a. The sacred book of Christianity, a collection of ancient writings including the books of both the Old Testament and the New Testament.

Those are the definition of the HOLY BIBLE...there are other bibles.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I think I used to have this stashed under my mattress as a teenager...
  • PatientBear
    Options

Don't lie PJ. It's still under there.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options

Don't lie PJ. It's still under there.
    Naw.. these days I just leave it on the coffee table.
  • Rosie_66
    Rosie_66 Posts: 27
    Options

I ditto what 123456654321 and Evarell said; it appears that you copied from dictionary.com but did exapand and copy the last line:
    "ANY book, reference work, periodical, etc., accepted as authoritative, informative, or reliable."