Thank you- Chocolate Chip Clouds

Options
So a couple days ago, I knew I was going to be needing some chocolatey dessert and I didn't have a ton of cals left to play with. I did a search on the MPF forums and the chocolate cloud recipe popped up- so good! I was a bit skeptical at first but I gave it a try. The whole family loves them and they have a chocolate chip cookie taste with the texture that's like the top flakey bit of brownie, chewy in the middle. Only came out to 53 cals per cookie!

Since I can't find the thread again, this is my thanks (we'll be making this often!) and a link for anyone who wants to try it out :)

Chocolate Chip Clouds

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Oh, they're like chocolate meringues. yum.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Sounds like just what I need this week, thank you for the link! :)
  • abbynormalartist
    abbynormalartist Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I know this thread is two years old but I just made these chocolate chip cloud cookies and they're amazing! Since skinnytaste is pretty popular around here, has anyone tried a variation of this recipie? I wanted to try a coconut and chocolate chip version but when I looked online for coconut macaroon recipes to get ideas, they are filled as with a ton of other ingredients- whole eggs, condensed milk, cake mix, butter, etc. I was hoping to just chuck in some coconut to the original recipe but now I'm a bit unsure. Any success stories or ideas before I try tomorrow?
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I know this thread is two years old but I just made these chocolate chip cloud cookies and they're amazing! Since skinnytaste is pretty popular around here, has anyone tried a variation of this recipie? I wanted to try a coconut and chocolate chip version but when I looked online for coconut macaroon recipes to get ideas, they are filled as with a ton of other ingredients- whole eggs, condensed milk, cake mix, butter, etc. I was hoping to just chuck in some coconut to the original recipe but now I'm a bit unsure. Any success stories or ideas before I try tomorrow?

I haven't tried to change it up but it's funny that you posted here because I've been thinking of making another batch of these haha! I think a bit of coconut wouldn't hurt... you could even do half of it with coconut just in case so it wouldn't be a total wash.