How are those summer cuts going? (Show it!)

donharkrn
donharkrn Posts: 187 Member
It's been 11 weeks since the New Year! How are everyone's cuts for warmer weather coming? I've found 20 lbs to throw out so far.

63ped3vyw0qb.jpg9gk1b72320v6.jpg

Replies

• donharkrn
    fjah1xapz4ha.jpg

Wow! You look great!
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    january 10th vs. march 10th - getting married in september but would really like to reach my goal weight/physique by june :#
    biyp7v768ybq.jpg

WOW girl! Fantastic work!

• january 10th vs. march 10th - getting married in september but would really like to reach my goal weight/physique by june :#
    biyp7v768ybq.jpg

DAYYYYYYYYYYYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM you look so good sister! I wanna be like you!!
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    january 10th vs. march 10th - getting married in september but would really like to reach my goal weight/physique by june :#

WOW girl! Fantastic work!

haha thank you so much!!
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    I'd love to know your program....
  • Matt151288mfp
    Matt151288mfp Posts: 37 Member
    donharkrn wrote: »
    It's been 11 weeks since the New Year! How are everyone's cuts for warmer weather coming? I've found 20 lbs to throw out so far.

63ped3vyw0qb.jpg9gk1b72320v6.jpg
    6 weeks in 5.5lbs down started 12th Feb hoping to finish around mid may :smile: check my thread out it’s called my 12 week cutting transformation mate

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    edited March 2018
    fjah1xapz4ha.jpg

This bikini is so bright I thought it was photoshopped on

:D Nope, it's real!
  • laurenbastug

i’m working with a coach and she’s assigned me macros that i’ve been following, i lift 4 days a week (two upper, two lower) then 1 30 min ss cardio session and 1 20 min HIIT session :)
  • ThinGoldLineNS

i’m working with a coach and she’s assigned me macros that i’ve been following, i lift 4 days a week (two upper, two lower) then 1 30 min ss cardio session and 1 20 min HIIT session :)

Thanks!

• laurenbastug

Thanks!

you got it :)
  • donharkrn
    biyp7v768ybq.jpg

Wow! That's amazing!
  • laurenbastug

Wow! That's amazing!

Thanks!! :)
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    End of December:
    sdk54nwmkxc2.jpg

Middle of March:
    d6x1d8kd7lw0.jpg
    updu199e18ju.jpg

Wow dude, that's lean! What percent are you at?

Beats me, haven't broken out the calipers in a couple years probably. I'm going to cut another 2-3 months most likely.
  • donharkrn
    Beats me, haven't broken out the calipers in a couple years probably. I'm going to cut another 2-3 months most likely. [/quote]

Awesome
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    she looks great!! /\ /\
  • donharkrn
    kitaemma wrote: »
    25 pounds down since my spine surgery, 10 more to goal

Looking great!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,966 Member
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    I dunno. Iv been alot more puffy lately. Not really enjoying the puffy but i guess overall i dont look awful or anything in my pjs and im still miles ahead of me 2 years ago so ill call it winning XD Hoping the puff in my stomach goes down a little though. But im loving how my back looks. My thighs have gotten quite hard and my hips have gotten bigger right on the sides. I know im building muscle there not quite sure how i feel about it lol

lh2i1cze8l26.jpg
    hzlvvtrq6r52.jpg

Edit: holy *kitten* that pic went huge i have no idea why or how to shrink it its from same phone same settings as the other LOL

“Puff in your stomach” lol where, what puff? You look good
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    hesn92 wrote: »
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    I dunno. Iv been alot more puffy lately. Not really enjoying the puffy but i guess overall i dont look awful or anything in my pjs and im still miles ahead of me 2 years ago so ill call it winning XD Hoping the puff in my stomach goes down a little though. But im loving how my back looks. My thighs have gotten quite hard and my hips have gotten bigger right on the sides. I know im building muscle there not quite sure how i feel about it lol

lh2i1cze8l26.jpg
    hzlvvtrq6r52.jpg

Edit: holy *kitten* that pic went huge i have no idea why or how to shrink it its from same phone same settings as the other LOL

“Puff in your stomach” lol where, what puff? You look good

haha thank you :D But it is there im not being crazy, Probably my obsession with fruit lately ill have to reel it in lol. Either that or the "puff" before a whoosh, Since i havent lost weight in weeks and have a whoosh tendency ...Either one :p
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!