How to enter Insanity Workouts into here?

Options
Ok, so i have been gone from MFP for awhile, im not going to lie to you. have been really, really, really lazy. Well today is the day.
Im on Day 4 of Insanity and did my Cardio Recovery. Can someone explain to me how to put in the workouts? I would like to keep track of everything. Also, i know its only day 4 but when i got on the scale this morning i gained another pound, it has got me really frustrated and my husband says its water weight. is that what it is or am i doing something wrong. since monday i have gained a total of 3 lbs. IT SUCKS! i know you won't see results quickly but like i said IT SUCKS and i want to throw the scale out the window. UGH!

thanks
Sabrina

Replies

• willdbill0712
    willdbill0712 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Just started P90x and have wondered the same thing.
    What kind of diet are you mixing in?
    Also, don't weigh every day. Once a week.
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    When I did Insanity, I manually entered all the workouts into the database, so you should be able to just enter the name of the workout and find it (i.e. "max cardio recovery"). Don't worry about the little gain, your hubby's probably right. I didn't think I was getting results either, until I compared pictures. I recommend taking your pictures every week, it's great to see how your body changes through the workouts. Good luck!
  • kittrelle
    Options
    I used to enter it as calisthenics...not completely accurate, but that IS what body weight exercises are. The other thing you can do is try to keep track of how many of each exercise you do...a total pain!
  • sexyvirgo911
    Options
    I gained with my first week also but keep it up. Im on your same schedule but on my 2nd round. Ive lost a total of 10 lbs and 5 inches.

As far as logging them in I just creat it in my own workouts, Insanity: then put the name of the workout u did that day?

Id love to be your wo buddy, add me as firend or on beachbody: lmthompson is my id.

Best of luck. You can do it.
  • achasnis
    achasnis Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the p90x work out, I wear my heart rate monitor and then use an online calculator with my average heart rate to find calories burned. Then I just type it in manually.