Skinnier than I was in high school...

Options
I've always been a little heavier, and I didn't really start ballooning until I went to college. In high school I constantly hovered around 310 pounds, and after college, I weighed the most I ever have, 375 pounds. I started in November 2009, and have gotten down as far as 270, but I've had my fair share of hurdles in between.

So to me, the best thing I've accomplished with my weight loss is being skinnier than I was in high school. I'm at 287 right now, and at 26 I can honestly say I'm in the best shape of my life. It's things like this that keep me going in the right direction.

Replies

• amberlineilene
    Options
    that's amazing! keep it up and maybe you will surprise yourself even more :) !!
  • froggy15
    froggy15 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Losing 88 lbs. is no small feat. I am struggling trying to lose 12 lbs.!
  • opalescentmirage
    Options
    Great job!
  • kennysrush
    kennysrush Posts: 124
    Options
    Congratulations, Sean. Keep up the great work.

I too am skinnier and healthier than I was in High School and in a smaller pants size than when I was in college. Down from 273+ to 203 and heading to 195. I was a beer drinker in high school and it really caught up with me during and after college.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • jessik980
    jessik980 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WTG!!
  • jess9897
    jess9897 Posts: 30
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Lucky79z28
    Options
    Good job! Things like this makes me want to work harder! And I need that right now!
  • SeanMon411
    Options
    Thanks for all the nice comments, support is so critical when it comes to weight loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!