Any Ketoers out there

Options
Hello, I’m not new to Keto but have had many stumbling blocks. Just when I start momentum, I fall off the wagon. Right now my overall goal is to lose 80lbs by the end of the year. But for now, I hope to lose 9lbs by April 15th.

Would love friends to share ideas and get new ideas from the food diaries. So, if anyone wants to start over with me or just continue your journey, please feel free to add me as a friend.

All the best!

Replies

• leann8806417417
    leann8806417417 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto since Feb 26 and I'm down 19 lbs! Sending you a friend request!
  • nicolejovan
    nicolejovan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday, adding you :)

• ally731
    ally731 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been doing keto since 2/26/18 also. Down 16 lbs. Any of you can feel free to add me too. Nothing like motivation from people in the same spot, and not to mention a little accountability
  • shnell25
    shnell25 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I received an email from my trainer about the Keto diet. I’m wanting to try it. I would like to have friends who are on it for motivation and encouragement. Please add me
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I suggest you check out the following main low carber daily forum group. It's one of the largest and most active groups in MFP and where many Ketophiles tend to hang out:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    keto here. Feel free to add me
  • dangerousdashie
    dangerousdashie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I’ve been keto for 4 years, 1.5 without breaking it. Feel free to add me
  • sickandpretty
    sickandpretty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Keto as well! Also new here...
  • dina_os
    dina_os Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day
  • mx_mommy
    mx_mommy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been on Keto since September 18, 2017. I am new on here however. I've been doing "lazy keto"? Now I decided to track my macros and see where I'm at... instead of guessing.
  • ryko18
    ryko18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, today is my first day on keto.
  • wiginn
    wiginn Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I just started (again) last week. I put in a request to join the group listed above.
  • SunlightKisses
    SunlightKisses Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started back on Keto as of yesterday. Anyone can add me if you like:)
  • MamaNightmare
    MamaNightmare Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started keto for medical reasons! Feel free to add me. :)
  • debs4567
    debs4567 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, just got started on KETO about a week or so ago. So far so good. I can tell that I am feeling more satiety with this plan, more so than any other plans I've tried......and boy I've tried MANY.