Hello everyone! I'm a Newbie!

Options
Hi! My name is Cheryl and I have been on MFP for two days now ~ a friend suggested I join and I'm so glad I did! I have to admit that while I am somewhat computer savvy, I've never posted to a message board, so I am a little lost!

I have a question:

*how do I join a group? I've seen some of the challenges out there and I know it would be SOOOO motivating to work with others and hold each other accountable.

Thanks for your help ahead of time! I look forward to meeting new, like-minded people and LOSING this extra 40 pounds I've been carrying around for the past decade!

Replies

• hgf219
    hgf219 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I was wondering about the challenges also and how to get involved with them.
    A big thank you to your sons for protecting our freedom and risking their lives everyday!
  • Triathlynne
    Options
    Hello Cheryl! Welcome MFP!!! You'll never turn back! It's such a great place here filled with motivational people!
  • tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hi Cheryl! Welcome! I love your profile picture! This is a great site, you'll love it. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. :)
  • Twilightmom06
    Twilightmom06 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! I love this site. Anyone please feel free to add me as a friend. The more the better for support.
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Hi and welcome,
    Fab site, great support.

Feel free to add me ;o)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm realitvely new as well, just 4 days in. Add me if you like, i check in a few times a day for motivation, ideas and laughs. And thanks to your sons.. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!! They ROCK in my book!!!!