Chubby Vegan/Vegetarians unite!

Options
Hi all!

My name is Drea and I’m starting this thread for my fellow vegans/vegetarians...I am definitely a vegan until you put pizza in front of me hahah then I’m vegetarian

I thought this could be a great place to post recipes, and support one another!

I have about 70 lbs to lose...my stats

Sw: 254.6
Cw: 230.1
Gw: 160

Replies

• opiumpansy
    opiumpansy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been vegan about 4 years (no meat or dairy consumed except by accident in japan since it's hard to specify your dietary needs when you don't speak the language lol). I had some serious restricting problems before going vegan and was unhealthily skinny (think 75-80 pounds). Once i went vegan i started putting on some more weight because I found myself able to eat without guilt..... And now i have found i've eaten a bit too much haha.

Just want to get to a healthy skinny. I'm the shortest and plumpest in a family full of sisters so that also helps :smiley:
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hey girl hey!

I gained weight eating vegan junk food lol and pizza my eating habits were terrible! This year I started meal prepping and hat has really helped me on this journey!
    opiumpansy wrote: »
    I've been vegan about 4 years (no meat or dairy consumed except by accident in japan since it's hard to specify your dietary needs when you don't speak the language lol). I had some serious restricting problems before going vegan and was unhealthily skinny (think 75-80 pounds). Once i went vegan i started putting on some more weight because I found myself able to eat without guilt..... And now i have found i've eaten a bit too much haha.

Just want to get to a healthy skinny. I'm the shortest and plumpest in a family full of sisters so that also helps :smiley:

• MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Good luck with your journey :)
    I have been vegan for 2.5 years (vegetarian for 19 years before).
    Would love to support and encouragement others.

SW: 75kg
    CW: 69kg
    GW: 57kg
  • Kikiqueue
    Kikiqueue Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian here. Gradually transitioning to Vegan ✌. Aiming to lose 16 kgs. Good luck all ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
  • drea2011
    Options
    Hi!!!

I’ve been vegetarian my whole life (shout out to my parents!!) I’ve had fish and egg before but I just do t like them anymore. The only thing I can’t give up is pizza...but I buy vegan cheese or make my. Vegetable cheese for my Mac and cheese.

I just blurted a lot lol but what I meant to say was hey and good luck on your journey! You are more than halfway there!!
    ajdvegan wrote: »
    Hi!
    Good luck with your journey :)
    I have been vegan for 2.5 years (vegetarian for 19 years before).
    Would love to support and encouragement others.

SW: 75kg
    CW: 69kg
    GW: 57kg

• drea2011
    Options
    Hey girl!

Good luck on your journey as well!!
    Kikiqueue wrote: »
    Vegetarian here. Gradually transitioning to Vegan ✌. Aiming to lose 16 kgs. Good luck all ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• theheavyveggie
    theheavyveggie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been vegetarian for 2 years now and will be going vegan very soon for health and lifestyle reasons :) I'm aiming to lose a stone (6.3kg) and would love to have some moral support along the way! Good luck with all your journeys too!
  • drea2011
    Options
    Hey girl hey! Let’s get it! 2018 is our year!
  • drea2011
    Options
    Hey all! Hope you all are going well!! Happy Sunday!!
  • Xia21
    Xia21 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello veggies!
    I'm looking for accountability friends.
    My problem is consistency. I moved recently, I want to lift 5 days a week , and I figure that I could have a few ppl that I check in with to help me build the habit.
    I've been vegan for a few years if anyone cares
    I've lost over 100 lbs and mostly maintained, but I'm ready for the next level

Cw172
    Gw 140s until further notice
  • drea2011
    Options
    Hello! And welcome! Let’s get it!!!
    Xia21 wrote: »
    Hello veggies!
    I'm looking for accountability friends.
    My problem is consistency. I moved recently, I want to lift 5 days a week , and I figure that I could have a few ppl that I check in with to help me build the habit.
    I've been vegan for a few years if anyone cares
    I've lost over 100 lbs and mostly maintained, but I'm ready for the next level

Cw172
    Gw 140s until further notice

• zaidashible
    zaidashible Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone......Hello Drea.....i too im a a new vegan.....practiced vegitarian for a few years.... But went back to meat.....for a bit....started to exclude it about 2 years ago and 9 months ago i went vegan ....except when i have milk chocolate....and pizza once in a while.....i usually make mine with vegan chesse and a zeitan shaped for pepperoni slicing......
    Anyways.....
    Just wanted to say HELLOOOOO ....and i tooo need motivation to get off my ...
  • drea2011
    Options
    Hello!!! Let’s do this girl!
    Hello everyone......Hello Drea.....i too im a a new vegan.....practiced vegitarian for a few years.... But went back to meat.....for a bit....started to exclude it about 2 years ago and 9 months ago i went vegan ....except when i have milk chocolate....and pizza once in a while.....i usually make mine with vegan chesse and a zeitan shaped for pepperoni slicing......
    Anyways.....
    Just wanted to say HELLOOOOO ....and i tooo need motivation to get off my ...