Lose a turkey by turkey day

Options
I sure would like to lose 15 to 30lbs by Thanksgiving day this year.
Let s commit to be accountable and hold each other accountable everyday from now until the day we see 11/24/11. We can post what we are doing and our success or challenges each week. :wink:

Replies

• jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    GOBBLE GOBBLE! I'm down with that!
  • beadalicious
    beadalicious Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this with you! I've had some relative and friends on this site, but they never stick with it. It's so hard when you have no one to hold you accountable. I lost 30 lbs on weight watchers in 2006-2007, but sadly gained it back plus 15 lbs. I would like to lose ALL of it within a year, so I think 15-30 by turkey day would be doable!
  • MandeeSue
    MandeeSue Posts: 153
    Options
    Sounds like a good idea..I quit counting completely and exercising and have gained it all back..Really need a good push to get started again !! Would love to lose a turkey by turkey day :)
  • Licacorona
    Licacorona Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Let's do it! I'm in a September challenge but ill still have a good 20-25lbs left to go, more or less, once im done with that challenge. I was just thinking I should make or join another challenge to get me all the way through to my goal weight. The group challenge has proven to help keep me focused.
  • kelseytanking
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    GOBBLE GOBBLE! I'm down with that!
    Me too! Add me as a friend if you want and say Gobble Gobble so I know you are on this challenge.
  • nitamo
    nitamo Posts: 64
    Options
    Count me in!! I have 30 lbs left to lose!
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    i am in...we always have a BIG turkey, so i have a lot of work to do...lol!!!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Alright. I'm excited. I'll log in around 7am each day under Lose a turkey by turkey day and we all can keep up with each other.
  • airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in too! I haven't been doing well lately and need some motivation. This will help make sure I keep at it!
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    30lbs in 105 days.... im totally in on this!
  • carieeng
    carieeng Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Lets do it!!! Im game :)
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Im in
  • Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm down!!! But, I'm hoping I can LOSE some weight. After doing Tae Bo & watching my food intake & I'm ontop of the water. & not losing not ONE pound is driving me CRAZY!!! I'm trying NOT to get discouraged here...LOL
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm down!!! But, I'm hoping I can LOSE some weight. After doing Tae Bo & watching my food intake & I'm ontop of the water. & not losing not ONE pound is driving me CRAZY!!! I'm trying NOT to get discouraged here...LOL

keep going.. before you know it, itll just fall right off you!
  • Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thanks a BIG bunch!!!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    See all you "turkeys" in tomorrow. LOL
  • frats
    frats Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I love this! I don't need to lose a huge turkey (15- 20 lbs), but I am in Canada so I have to do it by early October! Count me in!
  • jrh0909
    jrh0909 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Thanks for starting this up!
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    That sounds good to me, i'm game