Calling PCOS ladies

Options
2»

Replies

• MamaBear_573
    MamaBear_573 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here! I went undiagnosed for years because I have three children and had two other pregnancies. I have PCOS and an insulin resistance (but not diabetic) that makes fitness/weight loss SUCH a struggle!

Feel free to add me! I’d love some accountability with other women that understand the strugggle and knowing I’m not alone will keep me motivated
  • hamm3453
    hamm3453 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too ladies! I have PCOS, been dieting for 10 days now, last 8lb in week 1 and I’m excited to see what I’ll loose in week 2. Also, PCOS sucks so would be nice to have people to discuss that with :)
  • nhdsl
    nhdsl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    LaurenMT96 wrote: »
    I also have PCOS and have finally found something that works for me, 27lb lost in 9 weeks. Lots of exercise and lots of protein and about 3-4 Litres of water! only 50lb to go!

That's amazing! What's your plan like?
  • MsBode
    MsBode Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    PCOS here as well. I lost 67 lbs in 2016 with low cal tracking on here and very limited carbs and sugar. I’m up 8 lbs and trying to get back on track with cal counting and walking again. I also have Lynch Syndrome and will be having a hysterectomy this year at 34 so want to get back down before that and my hormones go more bonkers on me. Though I did become regular once I lost the weight but still have other fun PCOS symptoms. Keep on keeping on and feel free to add me.