5ft 2 ladies

Options
13»

Replies

• SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" 113 lbs. I'm comfortable at this weight but I still want to lose a little more body fat. I don't care about scale weight at this point.
  • shoes_4_me
    shoes_4_me Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently 114.4. My goal is 110 which is usually a great weight for me. I've gotten more into weights lately so I might be happy a few pounds up from that if I'm toned and muscular. I love feeling strong and seeing definition. I swear my clothes fit just the same now as they did when I was 110 and not using weights/resistance.
  • SexyMidnight
    SexyMidnight Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    im 5'2 started at 182 now at 133! i still have alot of toning to do my mid section is my problem area!
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'2.5" and maintaining at 118ish. When I started I weighed 160 and set 125 as my goal as that's a BMI of 22.5 - mid-healthy range; I'm quite small-boned. Got there and the weight was still coming off even though I eat a lot (I took up running about halfway through my weight loss). Even now my body shape is still changing, my weight hovers between 116 and 120 but my waist and stomach are definitely still reducing.
    It's a really individual thing - I thought I would be ecstatic to get to 125 but when I got to that point I still needed to tone (and could still work on my tummy but I'm too lazy, I just like to run!).
    Good luck!
  • carolinamccabe9653
    carolinamccabe9653 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm just under 5'2, and am currently 128, with a goal of 123. For me, its about being comfortable in, and out of clothing-on the beach-wherever! The last five lbs have been the hardest to loose. MFP has me at 1,200 calories to achieve 123 lbs-this so far has been quite the challenge. Good luck to all of us!

Well done just to let you know mfp won't go below 1200 no matter what weight or activity level you put in that's as low as the calories go i guess it's so people don't develop eating disorders in not sure but just thought I'd give a heads up so that might be why it hasn't been as easy to lose
  • BecMarty14
    BecMarty14 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.75" & around 160# (-18# this year so far). I'm going for 125ish. I'm 35.
    My main goal is to run long distance while putting less stress on my joints. I used to run a marathon each year and several other races all the time. Injuries, depression, anxiety & pain almost got me to give up running completely.
    I decided to rebuild slowly with long walks, lots of yoga, fitness blender workouts, any kind of workout available, short runs, then longer. I've run a 5k and a trail 10k race.
    I plan to add swimming in the summer & patiently, persistently get to running longer distances until I get there. It will be kinder on my body if I'm ~120- 125ish #.
    I also want to have kids in the next year or two, hopefully. I sadly have not been so blessed with successful pregnancy.
  • mojonah
    mojonah Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    heidiberr wrote: »

Lady that is very impressive. Congrats.
  • sytchequeen
    sytchequeen Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2"
    when I was 18 I weighed 10 and a half stones, but was playing rugby and was very trim
    now I'm *whispers...somewhere in my late forties...cough* and weigh 9 and a half, and have a little muffin top I didn't have back then, so want to shift a half stone and see how it looks.
    Body composition makes a huge difference, and at a certain point it's a good idea to use the mirror instead of the scale to decide where you want to be.
  • steffflawton
    steffflawton Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Im 5"2 and i have photo progress on my profile i'll add you and can give eachother advice personally i want to be 7.7st whether that will happen god knows!! But im a size 10 right now :)
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2"
    when I was 18 I weighed 10 and a half stones, but was playing rugby and was very trim
    now I'm *whispers...somewhere in my late forties...cough* and weigh 9 and a half, and have a little muffin top I didn't have back then, so want to shift a half stone and see how it looks.
    Body composition makes a huge difference, and at a certain point it's a good idea to use the mirror instead of the scale to decide where you want to be.

That 1/2 stone will make all the difference, I know it did for me - I'm same height and average 8st 12 -9st 1 (125/127lbs), also late 40s - the muffin top and tummy were the last to go :/ (not completely satisfied but even though I've been in maintenance for years I'm still a work in progress :smiley: )
  • need2move2
    need2move2 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 5'2" have been over weight all my life heaviest 223.. years ago...200 last January.. been living a ketogenic lifestyle... now 156... would like to get to the 130's. Good luck everyone!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    im 5 ft 3...An inch taller. 124ish pounds. I have some pics up but i started at 235

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!