Leading Ladies Challenge - Week 2 - (Closed Group)

Options
2»

Replies

• defygravity531
    defygravity531 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I just stumbled upon this incredible site. My degree is in communications so I LOVE WORDS, lol, hopefully these will work for you too!

http://pinterest.com/im_in_clover/motivation/
  • roselose
    roselose Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What are you most looking forward to about being at your goal weight?
    That I will be much healthier. I look forward to my pants not being too tight. I look forward to going shopping and trying on clothes without being embarrassed about the way I look. Whoever thought that stretch material in pants made you look better???????I'd really like not to see tummy rolls.
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    The next 3/4 days - Exercise: Thursday strength training, Friday swimming, Saturday swimming, Sunday pilates
    Food: I have to make sure I eat at least 1200 calories and refuse that stupid craving I'm having for potato chips.
    Motivation: log on everyday to MFP

I, too regained some of the weight I lost last week. It came back on even though I wasn't over eating. It's slowly coming off again, but what a disapointment! I was within 1 pound of not being 'obese' anymore.

If anyone has ideas about how to eat enough calories, I would appreciate hearing them. It's sometimes hard to eat enough food when it is so hot outside. Since I work outdoors, I get too hot to eat.

Hope everyone had a good day today. See you back here on Friday!

Mary
  • defygravity531
    defygravity531 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Week 2 is coming to a close, ladies!! How have you all done?? I weigh in today (it will be a loss, I can tell.) but some of you may not weigh in until tomorrow or Sunday. Please try to have your weight to me by Sunday night, but this week you have a little wiggle room as I will be in Massachusetts for work on Monday and won't have internet until I get home so I won't be on here until Tuesday.

Okay, today's question, this being Friday and all, is: How do you deal with the added temptations on the weekends?

Also, if anyone has questions of their own, feel free to post them here! :)

Oh, and I walked/jogged the 5K last night in 48:39. Not too bad, I was just proud of myself for crossing the finish line!! :-D
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on the 5k!

Okay, today's question, this being Friday and all, is: How do you deal with the added temptations on the weekends?

I work out more! On Saturdays, I do an hour of cardio and a small ab workout and I run 8+ miles on Sundays (10 this Sunday!) I love all the extra calories and I enjoy every last one of them!!