1k Club

Options
si1verbu11et
si1verbu11et Posts: 25 Member
edited April 2018 in Success Stories
I started college as a skinny track runner weighing in at 145 lbs. and 5'8". I'm now in my senior year of college at 175 lbs. 5'10" and finally reached the 1000 Pound Club. It feels awesome to see kick a** results after putting in hard work!

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    You look great!...but what's the 1k club?
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Guess its combined 1000lbs in bench, squat and deadlift. If so congrats! Just made it myself.
  • Mikee469
    Mikee469 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started college as a skinny track runner weighing in at 145 lbs. and 5'8". I'm now in my senior year of college at 175 lbs. 5'10" and finally reached the 1000 Pound Club. It feels awesome to see kick a** results after putting in hard work!

Congrats man! Have you ever tried the Smolov squat routine. You’ll easily increase your squat 10%-20%. Plus you’ll gain a couple pounds of muscle mass.
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    karsei01 wrote: »
    Guess its combined 1000lbs in bench, squat and deadlift. If so congrats! Just made it myself.

So glad you eplained what the 1k club is. I initially thought it was WT gain and as the OP said his WT was 175lbs was getting splinters with the head scratching I was doing. :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!