Lose 15 lbs in 3 months We can do it over 50

Options
I need accountability to stop eating late at night. Who wants to join me⁉️

Replies

• everydayisbeautiful
    Options
    Yes, happy to join you, currently snacking on nuts @ 11:46pm having finished work late, so very timely!! Being accountable to a fellow MFP sounds good :-
  • Sbeechykeen
    Sbeechykeen Posts: 9 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Great! I started doing this 3 months ago and now up 20 lbs. I eat great all day and excersize too but late night is killing my shape. I would like to encourage each other to just not do it!!
  • KarenH05
    KarenH05 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’ll join in. I’ve put on several pounds and my clothes are not fitting right. I actually want to lose about 12 lbs before the end of May because we’re taking our granddaughter on a Disney cruise and I know I’ll have to be in a swimsuit most of the time. I’m just starting today, so I’m not really sure if it’s even possible to lose that much in such a short time, but I’ll be happy with whatever I can get off.
  • Sbeechykeen
    Options
    I originally wanted to lose only 10 lbs 2 months ago and now I'm not fitting my clothes. I live near Disneyland so we are on the same time zones, I think.
    It's swimsuit and cute clothes time and I'm so mad at myself.
    I'll post tonight when feeling tempted and you can do the same
  • Sbeechykeen
    Options
    Yeah!
    Let's help get back in our cute clothes.
    I'll post tonight and you do the same
  • KarenH05
    Options
    We’re in the Eastern time zone. We’ll be driving to FL for the cruise. I want to be able to wear shorts and tank tops, but that’s not possible with this body. I must do something now and get it under control.
  • Sbeechykeen
    Options
    That's ok, let's just do in throughout the day. I really need help! I've never felt this out of control and getting my body. I'm usually around 125 and got weighed this morning at 142
  • KarenH05
    Options
    How are you doing so far? I'm done eating for the day, not hungry at all but I've only had 804 calories. It won't let me get my day's total because it's too low, yet I don't want anything else. I'm not sure what to do about that.
  • epptylar
    epptylar Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Saaame! It's so bad! I was so close to being under my calorie count and then ate another taco in bed 10 minutes ago(it's 10pm in NE) and had to add it to my diary. Each bite I took I thought about how I shouldn't be eating this and how weak I am. But it tastes so damn good. This is a daily occurrence.. the struggle is real.
  • ridahgundiok
    ridahgundiok Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hellooo
  • Sbeechykeen
    Options
    Hi
    I'm learning my way around here.
    It was bad last night, having just a protein drink for dinner. I ate a whole box of gluten free crackers. Dang!
  • wannabefitgrandmanow
    Options
    Morning from Texas. Just had bfast and planning our rest of my day meals wise. Plan on doing my WATP tape for second day in a row. Yesterday was 40 days till my next bloodwork so my mini goal is to exercise those 40 days. Hope it gets to b a pattern and I will do it everyday. Good luck to everyone. o:)
  • epptylar
    Options
    I'm going to try IF. Fast for 20hrs and only give myself a 4hr eating window from 4pm-8pm. Wish me luck! I'll let you know I do tonight!
  • epptylar
    Options
    I watched a few YouTube videos about it. It was pretty educating!
  • epptylar
    Options
    Hi
    I'm learning my way around here.
    It was bad last night, having just a protein drink for dinner. I ate a whole box of gluten free crackers. Dang!
    we can get our eating habits under control. We gotta keep each other accountable for sure and just acknowledge what we're doing! We got this!

• abbynormal52
    abbynormal52 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 65 and that is a good amount to lose. I lost 20 in 5 months, 3 years ago. I've gained back 10, but workin at it again now. I never stopped walking for some cardio, but I did quit doing any weight training. I'm getting back into that slowly, with just body-weight exercise. It feels good (but sore, lol) to be back:) Denise