Can you get rid of a B belly without surgery?

I’ve always had a “B belly” and am starting to lose hope that I will ever get a flat stomach without surgery. Does anyone know if it’s possible? I’ve been as thin as 120lbs wearing a size 4 and still have this belly shape. Should I keep hope or start looking for a good surgeon?

Replies

• Lesscookies12
    Lesscookies12 Posts: 140 Member
    What's wrong with a b belly? Not everyone's body is going to be the same different body shapes exist. If you show us a picture maybe we can give you further assistance.
  • kimothyschma
    kimothyschma Posts: 209 Member
    edited April 2018
    I've always had one. 132 lbs, 5'5", it's still there. :/

Edit: I also wear a size 4/6.
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    I have a one, compounded by loose skin and a double hernia repair. Also a size 4. I tried to get a plastic surgery consult but the original surgeon who fixed my hernias said it could help the loose skin, nothing specific on how to change the overall shape. If it doesn't change, oh well I'll live.
  • 1BlueAurora
    1BlueAurora Posts: 439 Member
    Sounds like you might be at your ideal weight (hard to say, since we don't know your height). I've got weird shapes at different places in my body and have just decided that I'm pretty good looking despite all my flaws. Maybe work on how you see yourself?