It's lose weight..... not loose weight

Options

Replies

• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    How many times do I have to see this on MFP?

lots more time and now youll get an MFP beat down for this post. cause i ask you this:

How many times do i have to see *this post* on MFP? get a grip man. there's other things in the world that should be the focus of your attention, adn this isnt one of them. *eyeroll*

yup, it's just...

flogging_dead_horse_what.jpg
  • runslikeagirl
    runslikeagirl Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Some people can not spell! Spelins fer smart people!!! ;) Some of us got a bad edumication!!!
  • millionsofpeaches
    Options
    you are wright...

oh wait, darn.
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options

Weeelllll...if you could see the backs of my thighs you would know it really is "loose" weight.
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options

lots more time and now youll get an MFP beat down for this post. cause i ask you this:

How many times do i have to see *this post* on MFP? get a grip man. there's other things in the world that should be the focus of your attention, adn this isnt one of them. *eyeroll*

yup, it's just...

LOL... Awesome
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    As much as I've seen people point it out...guess its a little thing that doesn't bother me.
  • crazymama2two
    Options

yup, it's just...

LOVE LOVE LOVE - poor horse :)
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Loose skin ... Lose weight....

Their, there, they're....

how r u

i c

ain't got none

i seen that

Yes... I think I have a little case of grammar OCD.
  • janiecorona
    Options
    Some people can not spell! Spelins fer smart people!!! ;) Some of us got a bad edumication!!!

Lmao.
  • millymoozie
    Options
    dont know why it drives you all so crazy !! does it matter really ,,fitness site not a test in written english ,,,i feel the same just flip side ,that how many times do i have to see on mfp people complaining or being disturbed by what people write .
    just my intake on the post :)
  • shesblossoming
    Options

I have to admit, seeing someone use a word incorrectly is pretty annoying, but I get much more annoyed when people incessantly complain about it in post after post. We can't correct spelling and grammar all the time.

It's kind of like a Bill Hicks joke:

"Someone came up to me and said, 'You know, it takes more energy to frown than to smile.' And I wanted to say, 'You know it takes more energy to tell me than than just shut up.'"
  • janiecorona
    Options
    Supposably, a lot.

FYI, it's supposedly.
  • stephanielynn1108
    Options
    The grammar police....

Chances are they are posting from their phone and it is the auto correct. Even if it isn't..... Relax. It is nothing to stress over.

Agree!! My phone auto corrects stuff to say the most crazy things! lol You just have to go with it ;-)
  • debdptg
    debdptg Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Supposably, a lot.

That is funny! You meant it to be funny, didn't you?
  • Brannock8
    Brannock8 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    It's actually a conspiracy. Everyone knows how to use it correctly. I'm sorry but I can't tell you why if you don't already know.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Yes, it annoys me too, but, in my opinion, if it bothers you enough to make a whole post about it, maybe you're "loosing" sight of what's truly important in life.
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    dont know why it drives you all so crazy !! does it matter really ,,fitness site not a test in written english ,,,i feel the same just flip side ,that how many times do i have to see on mfp people complaining or being disturbed by what people write .
    just my intake on the post :)

EXACTLY!!!
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Then for than and than for then. @#$%!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Loose lips sink ships!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Maybe their weight is running loose and totally out of control?

LOL!