Any 40+ people out there with 50+LBS to lose?

Options
I'm looking for friends to help motivate and keep ourselves on track to losing this weight! I'm a 43 year old SAHM of 4 year old twin boys and I've got 70 lbs to lose. All my "real life" friends are skinny so they don't have a clue to what I'm going through!

:flowerforyou: No special groups or anything fancy...let's just become MFP friends and we can keep tabs through updates and messages! If you're in....send me a message, send me a friend request, or reply on this post and let's go! :bigsmile:

Replies

• sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!
  • Visser1971
    Visser1971 Posts: 131
    Options
    I am in the same boat! Just started August 1st. Feel free to add me. Cheers, Christy
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I am 40+ and still have a little over a hundred to lose. I am about 1/3 of the way to my goal weight. In fact anyone who replies to this thread...I am open to more friends here! :smile:
  • Motorgirl6
    Options
    Me! I will add you. :)
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and have lost 48 lbs so far. I still have 32 more to go. I always love friends with similar goals and focuses.
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    I am 46 and have lost 53 pounds so far, would like to lose another 35-40. Sent you a friends request
  • mssweetjay
    mssweetjay Posts: 142
    Options
    The older you get the harder it get!!!! Determination is the key!!! Good luck to all of you!!!!
  • palsluoma
    Options
    I am a 47 yr old, who needs to lose about 50+ lbs. I too, am looking for new friends. If interested, please feel free to add me! I also sent a friend request!
  • AmandaRG70
    Options
    I just joined today. I have almost 200 lbs to lose, but it is a day-by-day, pound-by-pound change!

I am a 41-year-old homeschooling mom of two (age 3 and 5) daughters.
  • diane423
    diane423 Posts: 48
    Options
    Hi, I am a 43 yr old RN , mom of 2. I have 40lbs to lose. I have been so up and down with this weightloss thing... I do great for a few weeks get stressed then start eating again..I am trying now to refocus on the postive outcome of losing all this weight.. please include me in any of u guys insites , experiences , suggestions.. Thanx.. Dee...
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 months away from 40.. am I allowed to sneek in and say that I'm open for friends?
    I'm lowering my 'goal' when I get nearer it.. so have a lot still to lose. :) x
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Im over 40 :) and had about 90lbs to lose
    down 60 only 30 to go
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I'm in, if you would like to add me.. :-)
    Lori
  • evestars
    evestars Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request!
  • evestars
    Options
    Sent a request!
  • evestars
    Options
    WOW! SO excited that there are others out there looking for support too!! The website won't allow me to add anymore friends right now, (You cannot make more than 5 friend requests every 10 minutes.) so PLEASE, if I have missed you, PLEASE send me a request by clicking on my screenname in this post and I will accept!!
  • msluluca
    msluluca Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm 40 with 55 lbs to lose.