Hi! How are you? I'm flabby, sedentary, and could lose the equivalent of an Olympic gymnast, thanks!

Options
ScribblyPrimate
ScribblyPrimate Posts: 7 Member
edited April 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Nice to meet anyone who wants to say hello! This is my first day tracking everything, and it is quite edifying to see the true scale of my CICO.

What else? What else? I'm 54, planning on going back to school and taking classes in art and various sciences. I am bossed around by a large for his breed small dog. If you can make me laugh, I will follow you into battle. If I make you laugh, I am the person your mother warned you about. I'm easy that way.

Here's an inspirational meme to help us forge ahead:

dcg7hj9hxt90.jpg

Replies

• missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    LOL
    You made me laugh, it's a good day!
  • ScribblyPrimate
    Options
    My work is done! (For now...)
  • Mimi2020mfp
    Mimi2020mfp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Newbie here also. What is CICO?
  • ScribblyPrimate
    Options
    LOL
    You made me laugh, it's a good day!
    BTW, Missysippy930, nice to meet you! I went to NWJC way, way back when it really was just a junior college. It's so pretty where you are. :)

Newbie here also. What is CICO?
    Hi Mimi! CICO = Calories In, Calories Out. Gonna offer my .02 that different things work for different people. It's a big component for me in that it helps me be mindful of what I'm eating.
  • gregariousdavid
    gregariousdavid Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Glad to be...back. Working on health and wellness overall and there's nothing like accountability and group support. By day I'm a manufacturing exec. I'm a runner and meditate regularly. Trying to find a new rhythm to exercise, etc. with a new role I've taken on and also improve my diet. Looking forward to connecting here!
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Hi :D
  • PersevereLyn
    PersevereLyn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Dogs are the best bosses to have, though!
  • ScribblyPrimate
    Options
    Good morning! Glad to be...back

It says a lot about this place that people return. Welcome back!

Hi :D

Hi! The guy to the left is nice to let you share his selfie. ;) (I have a stunning collection of pictures of the backs of pets' heads, their retreating tail ends, etc., so I'm a little jealous when I see a portrait like that.)

Dogs are the best bosses to have, though!

Ask any dog! They make great office/studio-mates, too. :)
  • PositivePal
    PositivePal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Lol you made me laugh too! Cats are the boss of me but if you don't hold that against me let's be friends!