SUGAR!!!

Oh good gosh! I’m meeting my calorie goals 5 days a week and the other two days that I don’t it still isn’t far off. However my sugar is off the chain!!! I know this is slowing down progress. It’s in my coffee creamer the most. I’m an addict. It’s my only vice in this world. Anyone else trying to kick th sugar habit gave tricks. Oh yeah and I refuse to ingest fake sugar alternatives.

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    BohannonK wrote: »
    While I alppreciate everyone trying to combat a misunderstanding on sugar making you fat I’m not seeking advice on what sugar does or doesn’t do to my body. I KNOW I need and want to cut the sugar addiction. Seriously, no one can tell me too much sugar is good for you. I’m seeking what others that have been addicted to sugar did or do to help kick the habit. Im not just trying to lose weight. I’m trying to break a generational addiction to sugar and create life long healthy eating habits.

You talked about liking coffee creamers, I liked them too but they have no nutritional value. I started buying premier chocolate protein shakes and discovered that they make a pretty good creamer too. That way I get protein with my coffee. I do not recommend powdered protein drinks, they end up gritty and nasty.