Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• UntilProud
    UntilProud Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hey potential friends! I hope to make some new friends tonight! Let's gooo! I want to motivate and I want to be motivated!!
  • Mushkadazz
    Mushkadazz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new, joined April 4th, and I'm doing well so far. Hope you all are too!
  • bahack
    bahack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Always!
    Started a new healthy lifestyle and workout regimen to help me lose weight, with the help and support of my friend who is going along this journey with me! At 171.4 now, started at 175. Goal is 145, reach 140. But more importantly, I am looking to increase my weights and fit comfortably in certain sizes and be able to wear shorts and crops during the summer, without concern!
    Loving support :blush:
  • Yoyo54
    Yoyo54 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • iamjanice7
    iamjanice7 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Love seeing fitness inspiration/motivation from my feed. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Ragnagus
    Ragnagus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!

This journey has been great, but definitely is much better with friends! Feel free to add me, looking forward to get inspired from all of you!
  • irie4200
    irie4200 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Reasons to befriend me. 1. I have an open diary and am an excellent cook, I may inspire some new healthy meal selections for you. 2. I’m sarcastic ( yes I’m counting that as a positive) and witty. 3. I often publicly shame myself which will help you feel better about your slip ups. 4. I’m an excellent cheerleader. 5.. pick me pick me!!
  • hungryforthis
    hungryforthis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Anyone wanting more friends on here, please feel free to add me, I've been on here for awhile and haven't been social at all really, but I'd like to. :) I'm big on cheering people on, so if you need some of that, add me :)
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    yes please
  • HollyJean2013
    HollyJean2013 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it
  • carmamaisey
    carmamaisey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I'm desperately after a little support network that I can share my journey with. I'm also dead keen to see how others are going in their own journey.
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    If you like talking to others, feel free to add me! I wish my feed was filled with more chatter.
  • TheAnxiousPineapple
    TheAnxiousPineapple Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends! Add me!
  • whitney_cherelle
    whitney_cherelle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just here for more friends!
  • dunkind45
    dunkind45 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Always open!!

I am a college student suffering from finals week atm though so do not expect all that much support from me. I do tend to like stuff on my feed and comment occasionally when I have the time.
  • steph_is_happy
    steph_is_happy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey beautiful people!! I like meeting new people with similar goals and lifestyles, so feel free to add me and/or shoot me a message! I am looking to lose 100 lbs, but I welcome all kinds of people with all kinds of goals! Hope to meet you all soon!
  • AlainaKayy
    AlainaKayy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi!

add meeeeeeeee lol
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. On here daily and would love more MFP friends.
  • TannisKara
    TannisKara Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm looking for a few friends on here to keep up the momentum.