Motivation

Options
I’ve began my weight loss journey about a month ago, but it hasn’t been easy! I’m looking for friends to motivate me and encourage me!! I’d do the same in return!!

Replies

• DanaeDanai02
    DanaeDanai02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for ppl to motivate each other as well! I added you, message me if you want!
  • sallyjayne1908
    sallyjayne1908 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for the same, having someone to speak to for motivation helps loads and I don't have anyone to go to the gym with.
    How has your month gone so far?
  • shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great place to find support and inspiration. If you commit to making every day a little bit better, and expect progress, not perfection, you'll get where you want to go!
  • AAScores
    AAScores Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add
  • Lee1st1974
    Lee1st1974 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    HI, Good luck on your journey, It sounds like you have the determination and are motivated to lose weight, which is the biggest part. So you are off to a good start. Happy to offer support and motivation, feel free to add me,
  • UntilProud
    UntilProud Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm all about motivating!! I've more weight to lose than most and I'm never wavering! Please add me! I'm excited to push myself and help push you! You deserve the happy you want to feel at the end of your transformation! LETS DO THIS!
  • angelbrooks2412
    angelbrooks2412 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need motivation as well! Add me!!