Movies

Options
Nurno1999
Nurno1999 Posts: 6 Member
Who's excited for INFINITY WAR??!!!!!! I can't wait!!....who's gonna die??
If they do anything to Thor though...

Replies

• Nurno1999
    Options
    CatsIvuE wrote: »
    Just got back from a screening, Thor dies. So does Cap.

Not cool
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Nurno1999 wrote: »
    Just got back from a screening, Thor dies. So does Cap.

Not cool

It's okay, at least you'll be surprised in the horrible way that Thor dies.

I just thought that Cap dying from a staph infection was a little anticlimactic.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I also found the title of the movie very misleading. The war did not last forever.

Right? Although.....

The title : 'one hour & fifty three minute war'

sounds a lil' weak.
  • Nurno1999
    Options
    You guys are unbelievable... You throw around the idea of Thor dying like its nothing....
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    It made me tear up seeing him ripped apart like that.

How do you think the tow-truck driver felt ??
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. Going Friday morning as soon as we drop the kids off to school (hubby took the morning off). Already got the tickets.

Not going to lie, I'm kinda nervous about it too. It's going to be rough. Reviews are mostly good, at least. I just got to remember to stay off Internet on Thursday night/Friday morning.

Quite sure that Chris Evans is in Infinity Wars 4 though... but it would make sense for Thor to die, considering that his planet is gone and all.

I just don't want Loki to die, but I bet he dies pretty much right off the bat, so...

• bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    There has never been a movie that I had to see or would pre order tickets too. But, I think it's pretty cool that people can get so excited for something like that. It's a pretty good feeling to get so amped up for something, anything! I hope for all those going to see it that it lives up to your expectations. :)