Looking for support :)

Options
Hi everyone, I’m Monica. I’m not new to the site/app but I’m starting all over. I’ve been on here before and I started to lose weight then I just stopped. I tried picking up again but then I’d have people get mad at me if I didn’t respond to their messages right away. I’m sorry, I work a full time desk job and I can’t get to my messages while I’m at work, so I stopped again.

So, here I am. Again. I’m at my heaviest and unhappiest. I need help with my eating. I love food and I love to eat. I can’t help it. I am going to do my best to log my food every day. My 40th will be here in November and I would love to lose 60 lbs by then, but realistically I’ll be happy losing 25 lbs by then.

Please, won’t you help a girl out? 

Replies

• khobbs72
    khobbs72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Monica. I have been here and lost and gained and back again. I could use the support too so feel free to add me.
  • slovie64
    slovie64 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Monica - I've been in the same boat as you this year. I've been so unmotivated in the past, but have found a renewed passion for trying to lose. While I need to lose at least 100 lbs, I am only looking at the next 10 for now. Feel free to add me for support as well.
  • cc42415
    cc42415 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me