• eleonora1809
    eleonora1809 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Homemade pancakes!
  • dangerousdashie
    dangerousdashie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Keto Zoodle Pad Thai which fresh cilantro and toasted almonds

Also I’m obsessed with Blue Majik avocado smoothies even though I’ve never had one
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    grass fed beef hot dogs
    parmesan cheese
    kefir
    homemade chocolate yogurt
    avocados
    veggie smoothies with peanut butter, cocoa, and stevia
    almond butter
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Clif mojo sweet and salty bars
    Spicy mustard
    Skinny mixes salted caramel coffee syrup made with dunkin donuts caramel coffee cake coffee with cashew milk and truvia
    Jalapeno honey mustard pretzels
  • DewGracen
    DewGracen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Snyder’s Hershey’s special dark-covered pretzels
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    A Tuscany spice blend my husband bought from a local spice shop and protein angel food cake. (Obviously not eaten together!)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Plain greek yogurt mixed with raspberries and lemon meringue pie protein powder.
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    Pickles.

Grape tomatoes and celery sticks dipped in a mixture of parmesan reggiano and salt.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Pancake made with mashed ripe banana, egg and a half scoop of whey protein powder smeared with peanut butter. I was eating this for breakfast everyday a few years ago and then I kind of got off of it, but I recently made it again and remembered how good and easy it is. I roll it up and eat it in my car on the way to work.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Plain greek yogurt mixed with raspberries and lemon meringue pie protein powder.

Yum. I do this with a spoon of lemon curd and raspberries and it is such a good combo. I will have to try the lemon protein powder for an added bonus. Sounds great!
  • Sheluvsbread2much
    Sheluvsbread2much Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Protein Cookies. there's a restaurant that makes homemade ones with either almond flour, coconut flour, or buckwheat flour and they have either raisins or chocolate chips in them. I'm enjoying those until I make myself stop.
  • jesguinn
    jesguinn Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs with Texas Pete Hot Sauce- I could eat it every day! Waffle House doesn't have Texas Pete, so I have to sub in Tabasco there, but Texas Pete is definitely far superior IMHO!
  • mutantspicy
    mutantspicy Posts: 624 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Not new, I've always enjoyed but for whatever haven't had them for years and years until recently. I've been eating the hell out of some sardines lately.
  • rj0150684
    rj0150684 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    This little market opened down the street that makes fresh tabouli and pita every day. It’s awesome.
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Homemade dumpling soup!
    A while ago I found some small, pre-frozen dumplings and some powdered wonton soup stock, both of which are pretty low cal, and make this with a few fresh veges and a few noodles. Top with fresh mint and cilantro..... amazing, and comes out about 500cal a bowl, which fits easily into my daily calories.

Could eat it every day.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    lporter229 wrote: »

Yum. I do this with a spoon of lemon curd and raspberries and it is such a good combo. I will have to try the lemon protein powder for an added bonus. Sounds great!

Trutein brand. ;)
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Nasoya pasta zero shirataki noodles. I’m a pasta addict and this is the only brand of shirataki noodles that satisfies my pasta cravings. They’re made with chickpea flour and potato starch. I think that’s why they look and taste similar to traditional flour noodles.
  • paigec619
    paigec619 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Hummus!!!
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I have a mean sweet tooth so I’ve been loving the chocolate lil buff protein cake mix with some vanilla froyo. Hits the spot every time :)!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Havarti cheese. I bought my first 8 oz block last week and found that my pizza now has 2 more grams of protein for the same weight of cheese.
    I also discovered yesterday that soy sauce has 2 grams of protein in a 16 gram portion, but I don't intend to sprinkle soy sauce on my pizza.