Your Current Food Obsession

Options
13»

Replies

• generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    This beef, cabbage and tomato soup that reminds me of a soup my friend's grandma from India used to make when we were kids (omit the beef- I just need protein). I love it. I made a big batch and froze it to have for lunch with fruit and finger veggies.

Also, fudgesicles. I love a sweet treat after dinner and these hit the spot without being too high in cals. I only have one left though :neutral: Shopping is in order!
  • Mithridites
    Mithridites Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Skyr - it’s like Greek yogurt only more fantastic!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Nasoya pasta zero shirataki noodles. I’m a pasta addict and this is the only brand of shirataki noodles that satisfies my pasta cravings. They’re made with chickpea flour and potato starch. I think that’s why they look and taste similar to traditional flour noodles.

Where do you find these?
  • HealthyTardis
    HealthyTardis Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Homemade Mac 'n' cheese. Can't get enough of that simple pleasure
  • somethingxcompletelyxdifferent
    Options
    Ice, banana and cucumber blend with ground almonds
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Coronation chicken on top of home made wheaten bread.....drool! :smiley:
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    potato waffles not the healthiest I will admit but whilst I was on a very restrictive diet due to gallstones I craved them so bad that I smelled them all the damn time, now I buy a pack of 12 and have between 2-4 with my dinner, not every day ofcourse and as long as they fit in my calories I will eats them with my soup, also since day 1 I have had soup most dinner times with toast and a side bowl of veggies yummy!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    potato waffles not the healthiest I will admit but whilst I was on a very restrictive diet due to gallstones I craved them so bad that I smelled them all the damn time, now I buy a pack of 12 and have between 2-4 with my dinner, not every day ofcourse and as long as they fit in my calories I will eats them with my soup, also since day 1 I have had soup most dinner times with toast and a side bowl of veggies yummy!

goodness potato waffles, that takes me back to teenage days :smiley: each to their own eh LOL
  • sytchequeen
    sytchequeen Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Welsh Sea Black Butter. It's butter with laverbread in it (a type of seaweed). Now I'm thinking of ANYTHING I can cook that a bit of this on top would work with.