What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    What happens when a post gets flagged? Does that mean the person who got flagged for their post gets a warning? Or does it mean it gets reviewed by a moderator? I have seen very few flagged posts deserving of punishment in my opinion. What if the flagged post is deemed to not be offensive? Does the person who flagged it get warned for trolling?

If a post gets flagged 5 times it will get pulled from the boards. Less than 5 flags nothing really happens. It has to be reported for mods to see it outside of our just happening upon it.

Serial flag misusers get a warning. We just remove the rare misflag if we see it. Sometimes it is just someone clicking around trying to figure out what stuff is/does.

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Is it too much to ask that if we have forum rules that they'll apply to everyone rather than just certain people who don't have mod friends?

Don't complain if you didn't report it.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    @4legsRbetterthan2
    Is the PM thing still an issue or do people just despise me?

I think it is still an issue, I have not heard anything about it being fixed.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Filth.

Hellooooo :*
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Thinking I'm going to have to go get this ankle looked at. It's definitely not gout like usual.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Is it too much to ask that if we have forum rules that they'll apply to everyone rather than just certain people who don't have mod friends?

Don't complain if you didn't report it.

Post Reported.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Those emergency blankets.

The shiny metal ones? I actually got some here at the house. My family doesn't camp much but we got enough stuff to get us thru at least a mild emergency. I'm currently debating on getting my knees and ankles looked at.
  • Ila1227
    Ila1227 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    What’s on my mind? Anger today. Anger at myself. Can’t believe I have wasted so much time being fat and now at my age it so hard to loose weight it is depressing
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Same thing/person for quite a while. :(
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Chose a flick for my sister and I to view whilst enjoying our hot cuppas last night and still, I can't get over this one-liner - “It’s Diplomacy, sometimes it requires removing obstacles that stand in the way of achieving a favourable outcome for the cause” [“Backstabbing for beginners.”]
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Naughty things

Just remember, Filth is in the eye of the beholder.

.... and in my browsing history.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    A2 ... ??