Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's on your mind?

slcruz24slcruz24 Posts: 180Member Member Posts: 180Member Member
Discuss anything you want... Talk about anything you... Encourage one another...

Replies

• newmeadownewmeadow Posts: 8,342Member Member Posts: 8,342Member Member
    km8907 wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I was just thinking about how sexist and intolerant it is that MFP has so many Help! My Boyfriend Is A Jerk And Is Mean To Me And He Says I'm Fat And Is So Controlling! threads.

Aren't there any men at MFP that have similar horror stories about their women who would like to finally admit to it?

Why don't you start that thread?

Consider it started by proxy darling :wink:

• newmeadownewmeadow Posts: 8,342Member Member Posts: 8,342Member Member
    Not sure what OP had in mind, but to @km8907 and @newmeadow, I could help hijack the thread and talk at some length about being in a verbally and psychologically abusive marriage.

I thought you said you weren't married anymore. You mean back in the day?

• peaceout_alypeaceout_aly Posts: 1,907Member Member Posts: 1,907Member Member
    slcruz24 wrote: »
    This is great... We all have things on our mind and don't necessarily have anyone to talk to or banter about. The thing on my mind is how I'm going to get through tomorrow on a liquid diet before a Saturday colonoscopy! Ugh!!!!

Ugh, good luck!
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 30,665Member Member Posts: 30,665Member Member
    This is great... We all have things on our mind and don't necessarily have anyone to talk to or banter about. The thing on my mind is how I'm going to get through tomorrow on a liquid diet before a Saturday colonoscopy! Ugh!!!!

Oh, good luck with all that!
  • NorthCascadesNorthCascades Posts: 6,849Member Member Posts: 6,849Member Member

God, I'd be pretty nervous. But you'll be fine.