What's on your mind?

Replies

• thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    @thisonetimeatthegym @littlemissbgiff @DeficitDuchess Thank you guys for your kind and supportive words...I apologize if I came across as having a pity party for myself...that was not my intention...the less feelings I get are not so much about how I look, but about how....without getting to personal on a public site.....about how some situations in my life make me feel and when I look in the mirror and see my eyes....i don't want to see the look in them. But thank you all for your sweetness, and everyday is a new day.

Hugs girl. Mourning may last for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Wishing you that joyful time is coming for you soon.
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    I like how we all can share and no judgement! It's clear my problems and concerns are shared by many. Thanks for the support. You guys are pretty awesome.
  • treenzdreamz
    treenzdreamz Posts: 301 Member
    Thinking if I should get on the treadmill and go for a walk as I had a rest yesterday but I drank a lil too much wine last night and my head isn't feeling the best.
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Just waiting patiently. That's not really a thought though.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Liftinglady, confess, do you and your husband do the hippity dippity every day or is it once in ten?? Honesty please.

I think it's normal. My buddies tell me they go 15 to 20 without it.

I need to go tell my husband he's fantastic and I love him. Wow.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Beer definitely
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Liftinglady, confess, do you and your husband do the hippity dippity every day or is it once in ten?? Honesty please.

I think it's normal. My buddies tell me they go 15 to 20 without it.

My husband and I have five kids and extremely busy lives because of the kids, I often mention on here that I am unhappy and lonely, and sad....I am not going to answer your question but I think you can come to a conclusion.

Huuuuuuugggggs.
  • slcruz24
    My current weekend schedule:

1. Mow the lawn
    2. Go to the compost site
    3. Discuss thanksgiving prep
    4. Grocery shopping
    5. Brunch with the munchkin
    6. Trip to pier 1 imports
    7. Movie if possible or pottery barn catalog discussion (isn't this cute? Yes)
    8. Sunday mass
    9. Breakfast with father in law
    10. Netflix no chill
    11. Westworld
    12. Laundry
    13. Clean cat box
    14. Brush cat and speak about how cute it is for several minutes
    15. Sex (optional)

;)

• slcruz24
    Sounds like along day! Have fun.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    this entire week ive told myself i was gonna shave and get a haircut but I'm pretty sure I lied to myself. Caveman mode activated.
  • slcruz24
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Beer definitely

• slcruz24
    I'll have a beer with but have to wait til Saturday evening