How do I log my BeachBody 21 day fix DVD exercises

Options
Today I did the 30 minute upper body Beachbody 21 day Fix DVD? How do I go about logging this type of exercise. When I do a search it isn't found. Tomorrow I will be doing the Beachbody 21 day fix Pilates from this DVD.

Replies

• jessicarose22492
    jessicarose22492 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to log but I am starting Monday if you'd like to chat! Do you have the 21 day fix app? Just downloaded - don't see anything about tracking but tinker around with it, may be on there somehow.
  • cabartle13
    cabartle13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I didn't know there was a 21 day fix tracker app until you mentioned it I just downloaded it now and will start with that tomorrow. Depending on the weather I do a variety of different things so I don't get bored. Some days I just track steps with my fitbit, other days I do 21 day fix and some days I go to the gym to join in on the over 55 silver sneakers class. Anything to shake things up and keep moving. Thank you for the info regarding the 21 day fix app.
  • Courtscan2
    Courtscan2 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    If it's a strength training workout, I would enter it just as "strength training". And I'm sure there's a pilates option as well. Although neither of those activities will give you a huge calorie burn.