Replies

• MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,388 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. Checking in. No weight lost this week and pretty sure its because I havent exercised since my last 20 mins jog when I took a fall on both knees. Hoping to get back into it by saturday. The right knee feels pretty good, just the left one needs more time.

If you are side-lined from jogging temporarily, maybe check out YouTube chair exercise routine videos. There are many varieties of intensity and duration. Some of them are quite energetic and calorie-burning without the weight-bearing stress on your knee while it is healing. Let us know what you think.

• Hreut001
    Hreut001 Posts: 28 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I'm in!!! What a good goal and time frame xx

SW: 202lb
    GW for September: 175lb

Do we post here? Feel free to add me guys :) looking for more friends!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    If anyone is interested, there's a Challenge Group going that has really helped me in my weight loss journey. I've been successful, in large part, to the encouragement and accountability I've received from the Fat 2 Fit challenges. We are starting a new one on Sunday, so scoot on over if you're interested, and join a team! It's fun!

Here's a direct link to the latest challenge: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10546548/fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-may
  • matamommy
    matamommy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    In search of the same- I am down to the last 14 and getting stuck.
  • kbeda
    kbeda Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m in!!!
  • dee_toronto
    dee_toronto Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • jessicarose22492
    jessicarose22492 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in and have the same goal - add me!
  • goldingpetagaye1526
    Options
    I am in also need all the help i can get
  • Bubbleleee
    Bubbleleee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in!
  • Ldearmas
    Ldearmas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If this is still open I would love to join.
  • macm40
    macm40 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm In. Anybody looking for a friend please add me as well. The journey is hard alone, but so much easier with friends behind you.
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. Checking in. No weight lost this week and pretty sure its because I havent exercised since my last 20 mins jog when I took a fall on both knees. Hoping to get back into it by saturday. The right knee feels pretty good, just the left one needs more time.

Diet has been okay. Im trying to cur back the carbs. I was pretty successfull when I was keto but Im a vegetarian now so keto was pretty hard to keep up with.

Any advice from fellow vegetarians?

So sorry to hear about your fall! Hope you feel better soon! Don’t have any advice on vegetarian or keto though.
  • jazzadesigns
    Options
    Weekly weigh in:
    Last week: 199.8
    This week: 200.4

April 1st weigh in: 203
    Ultimate goal weight: 160

I am upset that I gained this week. I had a 4 day work conference, tried to eat mostly healthy, but had 3 desserts and drank alcohol every day. So I guess I should be happy that I didn’t gain more. I am getting back on track this week!
  • JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in:

I am upset that I gained this week. I had a 4 day work conference, tried to eat mostly healthy, but had 3 desserts and drank alcohol every day. So I guess I should be happy that I didn’t gain more. I am getting back on track this week!

with all these people on this challenge, you think we'll all lose every week? I doubt it. I've been super good, religiously good and the scale hasn't budged. Maybe tomorrow morning when i weigh in ill witness a miracle. Keep your eye on the prize!
  • KirstinCloutier
    KirstinCloutier Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in. SW 162 GW 128
  • SheSaTzu
    SheSaTzu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in
    SW: 146 (4/28/18)
    GW: 120 (unspecified)
  • jazzadesigns
    Options
    Weekly weigh in:

with all these people on this challenge, you think we'll all lose every week? I doubt it. I've been super good, religiously good and the scale hasn't budged. Maybe tomorrow morning when i weigh in ill witness a miracle. Keep your eye on the prize!

Thanks! Yeah I know it’s not always realistic to lose when life gets in the way. It was just bad timing since I had just met my first short term goal of being under 200 lbs. Well hopefully I’ll be below again next week!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,388 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in:

Barely a half pound up DESPITE being at a 4 day work conference?!? You should be doing a Happy Dance!! No
    should be's about it.

WAAYYYYY back when I was in WW (more than 30 years ago) the leader would say that if you have a food-challenged week ahead (like you just had, or I will when out of the country come June), your weekly target should be to try and break even - do the best you can with what's available but out of your control. You did great!
  • jazzadesigns
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in:

Barely a half pound up DESPITE being at a 4 day work conference?!? You should be doing a Happy Dance!! No
    should be's about it.

WAAYYYYY back when I was in WW (more than 30 years ago) the leader would say that if you have a food-challenged week ahead (like you just had, or I will when out of the country come June), your weekly target should be to try and break even - do the best you can with what's available but out of your control. You did great!

Thank you!!