• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Eating a biscuit and watching a movie..
  • Pinkferry12345
    Pinkferry12345 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    rl508dn0e9zm.jpeg
    Apparently getting rough on the basketball court but started the morning off winning 4 of 5 games. 1 game break and back at it.
  • ashxtasticness
    ashxtasticness Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Pretending to work, but there really isn't anything to do so I came here to kill time.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Waiting for someone to bring me breakfast in bed...
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Chilling on a gorgeous Saturday morning, having a coffee, contemplating brushing the pool and thinking about how effortless it is to get off the discipline train and eat too much haha ~¿~
  • talebatelm11
    talebatelm11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Having some watermelon while exploring those nice mfp forums (I know it is not healthy to multitask while eating but..... habits
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    Jumping in the shower :#>:)
  • talebatelm11
    talebatelm11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Jumping in the shower :#>:)

Going to have a one soon
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    Making a vegetable soup on a chilly April day.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to go to a birthday party.
    Bowling with 5yr olds......... :D:#
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    That's so cool @jerloveless
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    About to take our friend's daughters and their playdates with our pup for a walk. Will tweak their serves and backhands at the tennis court, before allowing them sometime to have fun in the pool, well before dinner. [Sleepover for their playdates? Will think about it. Depends on how they all are with each other - And how well they listen].
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I've been sitting by the telephone, waiting, since Thursday night & following the NFL Draft.

Just like last year, it seems that none of the teams are interested in a moderately in-shape, middle aged, linebacker with delusions of grandeur.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I've been sitting by the telephone, waiting, since Thursday night & following the NFL Draft.

Just like last year, it seems that none of the teams are interested in a moderately in-shape, middle aged, linebacker with delusions of grandeur.

What?! No way!! Did u tell them ur on MFP?!?! Maybe they'll come around next yr! Those *kitten*!!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

What?! No way!! Did u tell them ur on MFP?!?! Maybe they'll come around next yr! Those *kitten*!!

Right?

It's like this every year. I even have every NFL team on speed-dial and call them constantly, each and every day, simply to remind them that I'm available.

I hate to brag, but I once ran the 40 yard dash in just over 55 seconds.

Their loss.
  • lbenson2006
    Options

Right?

It's like this every year. I even have every NFL team on speed-dial and call them constantly, each and every day, simply to remind them that I'm available.

I hate to brag, but I once ran the 40 yard dash in just over 55 seconds.

Their loss.

Def their loss....I'm sure they'll come crawling on their hands and knees begging u by mid season