حد عربي هنا [Looking for Arabic friends]

fatii01
fatii01 Posts: 12 Member
edited April 2018 in Introduce Yourself
فاطمة من مصر [I'm Fatima from Egypt]

Replies

• Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Hi Fatma! Responding in English because this thread will close otherwise. I'm Egyptian living in the states :) where in Egypt do you live?
  • fatii01
    Hamsibian wrote: »
    Hi Fatma! Responding in English because this thread will close otherwise. I'm Egyptian living in the states :) where in Egypt do you live?
    Hi :smiley: I'm from Ismailia. But why would the thread be closed if i responded in Arabic?!
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,836 MFP Moderator
    Dear Posters,

I am leaving this thread open since the OP has replied in English. Please ensure all threads and posts comply with our Community Guidelines.

The forum guidelines include this item:

18. Please Post In English On The Main Forums
    Moderators in the English forums speak English. Because we need to ensure that our moderator team can properly understand and evaluate all posts, we request that all posts on the Main Forums are made in English. If you wish to post in a different language, we encourage you to join a language-specific group.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this thread may be locked or deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Sugar
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    edited April 2018
    Oh I've never been there! The pictures always look lovely though. I just visited my family in Cairo a few weeks ago, and got to spend a few days in Sharm. I already miss them!

This is from My Fitness Pal's rules and guidelines. I believe you can find the entire list in the Announcement forum (sorry, I can't provide the link.)

Moderators in the English forums speak English. Because we need to ensure that our moderator team can properly understand and evaluate all posts, we request that all posts on the Main Forums are made in English. If you wish to post in a different language, we encourage you to join a language-specific group.

Edit: they beat me to it! :D anyway, welcome Fatma! Feel free to add me.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,669 Member
    I’m not Arabic, but would like to welcome you to the forums anyway! :)
  • fatii01
    __TMac__ wrote: »
    I’m not Arabic, but would like to welcome you to the forums anyway! :)
    Thank you ❤. It's not necessary to be Arabian. I'd love to be a friend for anyone :smiley: .
  • amertarek
    amertarek Posts: 1 Member
    Yes me
  • fatii01
    Hamsibian wrote: »
    Oh I've never been there! The pictures always look lovely though. I just visited my family in Cairo a few weeks ago, and got to spend a few days in Sharm. I already miss them!

This is from My Fitness Pal's rules and guidelines. I believe you can find the entire list in the Announcement forum (sorry, I can't provide the link.)

Edit: they beat me to it! :D anyway, welcome Fatma! Feel free to add me.
    I'd love to be your friend too ❤.

• fatii01
    Dear Posters,

I am leaving this thread open since the OP has replied in English. Please ensure all threads and posts comply with our Community Guidelines.

The forum guidelines include this item:

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this thread may be locked or deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Sugar
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
    I'm sorry. I didn't have a clue about it. Thank you.

• fatii01
    amertarek wrote: »
    Yes me

Hi Amer :smiley:
  • ElizabethAN2017
    ElizabethAN2017 Posts: 565 Member
    In shaa Allah, if you would like to add me, please feel free. I sent you a request. :)
  • Ahaziz842016
    Ahaziz842016 Posts: 7 Member
    I am Ahmed from egypt and living in saudi arabia

Feel free to add me ✌