I dont have fake boobs or big boobs!

Options
SO what?! I am so sick of my friends telling me that I should get fake boobs so i can be like them. I like being a B cup, I can run without pain and i dont worry about fun bags in my chest popping and getting me sick. Urgghhh I have nothing against people having implants it just isnt for me. I tell my friends this and all they think is that I am either jealous or scared of the pain of surgery. Nope not jealous because most of them look mis proportionate and I am not scared considering I went through 2 child births with out pain meds. Sorry just had to vent a little bit.

Replies

• Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    I think you look perfect just the way you are. :-)
  • piperjon
    piperjon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Agreed with Flyzippio. Seconded!

And perhaps it's your friends who are scared. Scared of just being comfortable with who you are, hm?

Pj
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Why even sweat it then? It is great to be happy with your body!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Why even sweat it then? It is great to be happy with your body!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I don't think my friends have ever commented on my boobs. You have weird friends. :-P
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    i agree! and if 10 pack abs over there is telling u also, that is MORE than enough agreement.
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Be happy with what you got...plus what are your friends gonna do with 'em when they turn 60??? Tuck 'em in their belt??
    p.s. i'd be thrilled with a b cup....i still shop in the children's section :) but when i'm old they'll still look good
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    I've had large boobs since 7th grade! It sucks! You are beautiful just the way you are! Take your perky girls and tell them to take their droopies and walk away!
  • Lauren38570
    Options
    hey girl I thnk your very pretty and for one b is far from small thats not small by far , im a b now and going to a d this fall , been wanting it a long time , but always do what makes u happy -)
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    It would almost seem (almost) that women talk about and comment on 'em as much as men do :P
  • winneau
    winneau Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Ugh, forget about the bolt-ons!!! So gross. You should be proud that you're all-natural! Screw the insecure haters.
  • Shutterpillar
    Options
    I hear that. i'll take my natural Bs and no back problems. Its also easier to shop for cute bras.
    I think real boobs look a lot better than fake ones anyway. Most of the men I have talked to seem to agree.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Im the same! Meh no worries u look fab! I too have had two kids! With NO pain meds! EEEKKK lol We r strong women! lol Boobs are over rated, and I like to run! lol
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Maybe their just "boob" people?
    My friends always comment on mine but I gotta say I love 'em. If anything losing weight scares me cause I don't wanna lose them =( they've been on my chest majority of my life ='(
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i agree! and if 10 pack abs over there is telling u also, that is MORE than enough agreement.

i only counted 8...but still
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I am naturally big chested and honestly, being big chested is not that great sometimes. Especially when trying to workout; I wear two bras to go running. There is nothing wrong with having smaller boobs, I often wish mine were much smaller (I wear a 38 DDD currently). You look great just the way you are :).
  • smrtcar
    smrtcar Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You have a good head on your shoulders. The points you made make sense. All natual is better. :)
  • TinyChestnut
    Options
    I wish I had a B cup! Big boobs are overrated!!!!!!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

i only counted 8...but still

lol.... i think we need a close up... theres prob an extra muscle hiding somewhere
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you tell them girl! Love your boobies the way they are!
    Anyways, I'm a C cup and even I have to hold my boobs when I run if I don't have a nice tight sports bra....