JEANS! What are your favorite pair in your closet?

Options

Replies

• LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Lucky Brand 'Sweet and Low' and Big Star 'Liv'
  • tula23
    tula23 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My favorite pair are Levi's 529 curvy boot cut. They make the gut absolutely disappear!!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    A pair of J. Crew jeans size 8 from 10 years ago. I really want to get back into them and I'm so close. They actually fit everywhere except for my waist. They zip and button but they don't look good in the stomach area. Of course, by the time I get my stomach down then they might be baggy everywhere else.

I have a size 8 pair of JCrew jeans that I held onto as well from about 8 years ago. They fit do good at the time that I got them so I held pnto them as goal jeans. When I was able to fit them they didn't look as good this time around. So I got rid of them. They were a little too baggy in some areas. I think it's because I have more muscle tone now than I did the last time I was skinny.

My new favorite jeans are the jeans from Charlotte Russe. Their "short" cut jeans are a godsend for women like me. I recently went from the "curvy" style to now the "regular bootcut". I guess these hips of mine have gotten smaller. LOL
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I have a pair by Tilt and if I could replicate them I would. I've had them for nearly 10 years and they are amazing! The only time I wasn't able to wear them was when I was pregant. I must say that the knees have gone holey and that the butt area is getting sheer. I can't find these exact jeans anywhere anymore. They are a 0 petite flared stretch...love them!!!
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend jeans from AE. Favourite cut everrrrr.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    The blue ones...
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Old Navy sweetheart style. Low rise, but not too low. They fit great, and very affordable. I may try a more fancy pair this Fall!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Gap 1969 Perfect Bootcut are my favorites.
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    It's all Luckys and Levis in my closet!

I do have pair of Sevens for really special occasions which hardly ever get worn. How often do you really need fancy jeans?!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I hate/love jeans. I have a gut, no butt and skinny legs. So every pair of jeans I try on are always WAY to baggy in the legs and butt.

When I do find a good pair, they have to be stretch to fit me. I have on a pair from Deb right now that are vintage wash, straight-leg(not super skinny) and have studded back pockets. :smokin:

Fit like a glove and were buy one get one 1/2 off!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    My brand new size 4 American Eagle original boot jeans. I love that they a) are tiny and b) have a great wash.

I wish I could afford awesome jeans like Rock & Republic. One day...
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    GAP long and lean but the quality is going down (I like them because they come in petite).

My all-time favorite jeans that I WILL fit into someday are a pair of abercrombie and fitch from high school. They weren't super low and I had plenty of room for my butt!!!
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I only have one pair of jeans and am wearing them right now (Casual Friday). Not the most exciting, but Gap 1969 Standards. Dark navy. Size 32/34.

Incidentally, they are the same jeans I am wearing in my profile picture.

Here's a fun fact about me: I hate jeans with zipper-crotches. Prefer buttons. Can't say that about any other style of pants except jeans. The more you know [about me].
    -wtk
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    White House Black Market light wash jeans - sexy. fitted. long. with beads and lace on the rear.

Levi's extra curvy jeans (size 8!) - they fit my waist AND my hips!!!! ANNNNNDDDD... they're the perfect length for my little short legs!!! who knew!!! the ONLY jeans i've ever bought that succeeded.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lprcpf6rTD1qgwikvo1_500.jpg
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Several weeks ago, I reached in my closet and put on a pair of jeans from the back when I ran out of my "standard" pairs. (I lost most of my wardrobe recently due to weight loss.) After a few minutes, I remembered when I bought the jeans: when I was 18 years old and very physically active (training to be a Marine). I bought them with my third paycheck living on my own. It was a very big deal at the time. They are Levi's and they were "low rise"---16 years ago that mean one and a half inches under your belly button and it was scandalous as all get out to the ladies at my office. hahahaha I can't believe that I've got my 18 year old butt back. :D

Dont you love that feeling!
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I recently purchased a pair of lucky brand jeans and I love them but my favorite brand is baby phat.
  • Kate6868
    Kate6868 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Still looking for a pair I love. I've had a couple in my life, but none I like now. It seems that many jeans makers will make tall sizes (need a 34" inseam at least), but don't adjust the rise, so the rest of the pant doesn't fit right. Makes me cranky!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of size 8 Gap Flares that have been in my closet since college. I LOVED those jeans. Its always been my goal to get into the again. Darn it I will too! Theyre so soft and made my *kitten* look like J-Los! haha
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I got some Gap Long & Lean jeans last night and I love them! It's a definite misnomer though...I'm 5'1" with a "curvy" *kitten*, but these jeans fit great so I don't know where they got that name! Before that, my favorites were a pair of Lucky brand jeans that sadly are way too big for me now! :)