How to Log in 30 Day Shred in exercise tracker ? Help ?

Options
Hi everyone ! I have a silly question, but cant figure out how to log in my exercise using the 30 Day Shred DVD......
Should I just log in as 20 mins of Circuit Training ?

Help ?

Started 30 Day Shred at 6:00am this morning...... Someone please come peel me off the living room floor.....

Thanks all ! And make your day count ! :wink:

Replies

• healthyrmn
    Options
    i would log it in as low impact aerobics or circuit training.
  • cspinney
    cspinney Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would log it as circuit training.
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've been logging as circuit training, general. I don't have a hrm so I may be short changing myself. Good luck!
  • watergirl626
    watergirl626 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Or you can add your own exercise and name it 30DS if you want. If you have a HRM you will know how many calories you burned. My HRM is typically around 200 for the full 27 minute video on level 1.
  • s00sh
    s00sh Posts: 91
    Options
    I just log mine in manually as 30 Day Shred Level One, etc. I've figured that i burn roughly 190 calories for level one, if that helps. seems like it should be more, right? ;)
  • tandroes
    tandroes Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    a lot of people say 25 minutes of circuit training
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I added it as my own exercise and I like that because I can specifically choose it. Good luck with 30DS!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks all ! I guess I will enter as 20 mins circuit training. It did log in as 297 cals, which seemed like a lot to me.... but maybe because I am 243 lbs currently..... I will make sure to eat the cals back, but stay around 200-250 (and not the full 297) just in case....

Also - anyone want to friend me, and do this together ?? Please feel free !
  • jenkni
    jenkni Posts: 4
    Options
    Good Luck with the 30 Day Shred! I'm going to be starting mine in a week. I will be starting potty training with my toddler so don't know how getting to the gym will be at first. I figured I should do something at home.