Over 200 Club: Week 2 (open group)

Options

Replies

• flois
    flois Posts: 32
    Options
    60minutes of Cardio for me *Friday* this week is my attempt to get all my past BF's out my system so I consider them sweat and watch it fall to the ground ..lol..just in time for VDay and feeling good about myself....I weighed in at 241 this morning which is 3lbs down ....I am so happy to have finally bypassed the 30lb mark..woot woot(I change my ticker on Mondays easier to stay in line with all my other groups then) I wish you all success!!!

Wayyyheeey - congratulations hun, that's a great loss. You are my inspiration for the week ahead.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    60minutes of Cardio for me *Friday* this week is my attempt to get all my past BF's out my system so I consider them sweat and watch it fall to the ground ..lol..just in time for VDay and feeling good about myself....I weighed in at 241 this morning which is 3lbs down ....I am so happy to have finally bypassed the 30lb mark..woot woot(I change my ticker on Mondays easier to stay in line with all my other groups then) I wish you all success!!!

Wayyyheeey - congratulations hun, that's a great loss. You are my inspiration for the week ahead.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Aww thks..you can do it!!!! grab some water and sweat!!!
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    weigh in is 223.4
    woo hoo:bigsmile:

Way to go... btw... you look a bit like the Olson twins in their good years! :)

thank you so much on both comments :)
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    No cardio for me today... taking the night off because all three of our girls are gone doing various things and hubby is taking me out :)

Down 1.5 lbs this week

Way to go everyone... even if the scales don't show all of our hard work as much as we'd like them too.. get out your measuring tapes and that should be encouraging. Also, think how much healthier our hearts are!!: heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • harter97
    harter97 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am totally struggling this week with trying to get the exercise in and the calories down. I am at 222 - which I think might be the same as last week. I got in 35 minutes cardio in on Tuesday and Wednesday, but the rest of the time I was either entertaining company or not feeling well.....need to get back on track this week!
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi, 41 minutes of cardio for me today-Friday.
  • KatieEppers
    Options
    kge8580 - was looking through the pages and your scripture quote caught my eye. Yes, I have been praying but I realize I didn't commit this whole process to the Lord. THANK YOU so very much for being bold and brave to have that scripture there.....I needed it!!

Yours in Him - in Him I can do ALL things!!!:flowerforyou:

You are so very welcome! I think that is a powerful scripture. I am glad that you could benefit from it. You can so do it. Blessings!
  • hamilton_mom
    Options
    Ok .... I blew this challenge.... can we go back to drinking water??? :wink: I I'm very good at that!:laugh:

But I do make sure I get as close to 10, 000 steps in a day...so here's my weigh in

Ok...here's my weigh in.
    SW: Dec 19th 231
    Feb 1st 217
    Feb. 6th 215.3
    Current Weigh In @ 213.3 so another 2 lbs

GW:141
    03/01:209
    04/01:201
    05/01:193

I think I might have missed the next challenge though..help, please
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Here's my weigh in for the week:

274.3 - not as much as I would have liked, but I definitely blew it this week with loads of stress and it is my TOM (Sorry for TMI). Heading back on track as I write this :)
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am in San Francisco and OMG it is so beautiful! We are at the top of the world! My fiance upgraded the room and we are at the highest level you can be. Our room overlooks market street and the bay! SO BEAUTIFUL! We have VIP access to the Regency Club which is a 360 degree view of the bay and the city! It is beautiful... I have the most wonderful cider beer last night and today we are just going to do whatever comes up!

Anyway, I am 214 this week! WOOHOO!! Down 1.5 lbs.

New challenge this week: I will open up a new thread in a minute but the challenge is:

The healthy eating challenge: Record your daily foods (dont leave anything out) Utilize the food log on MFP and log everything... stay within your allotted calories and really focus on eating enough healthy foods. This challenge is designed to help you figure out how to eat better! Keep up with the past challenges! Report your daily calorie consumption to us!
  • hamilton_mom
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am in San Francisco and OMG it is so beautiful! We are at the top of the world! My fiance upgraded the room and we are at the highest level you can be. Our room overlooks market street and the bay! SO BEAUTIFUL! We have VIP access to the Regency Club which is a 360 degree view of the bay and the city! It is beautiful... I have the most wonderful cider beer last night and today we are just going to do whatever comes up!

New challenge this week: I will open up a new thread in a minute but the challenge is:

The healthy eating challenge: Record your daily foods (dont leave anything out) Utilize the food log on MFP and log everything... stay within your allotted calories and really focus on eating enough healthy foods. This challenge is designed to help you figure out how to eat better! Keep up with the past challenges! Report your daily calorie consumption to us!

Sounds amazing!!! Have a great time!!!!

Good job on the 1.5 lbs!!! very good

...and LOVE this week's challenge!!!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options

We are just on the other side of the bridge from you! I live about 35 mins from SF on the East Bay side.....so hence the East of the SF Bay......the weather is not the greatest it can be, but the city is so great on special days like today. If we weren't all paying close attention to our diets, I would suggest the Italian place Figaros in North Beach......but I digress.......

Head down to the Pier, there are street performers and alot of great shops and fun little museum places......Wax Museum, Ripleys Believe it or not....thats fun (but you have to go into the bathroom.....serious, and listen) there are sound effects :P of course this is me your talking to....and I think it is GREAT~!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy
  • rosered51
    Options
    Sooooo here is my exercise for the week:
    Sat 2/7 65 minutes
    Sun 2/8 31 minutes
    Mon 2/9 66 minutes
    Tue 2/10 58 minutes
    Wed 2/11 no minutes:cry: because of my back:sad:
    Thu 2/12 45 minutes
    Fri 2/13 120 minutes (not sure this really counts as I didn't get my heart rate up, I was just leisurely walking...but I did walk!)

So without Friday it was a grand total of...dum da da dum....265 minutes which was a GREAT improvement over prior weeks:flowerforyou: SOOOO TY TY TY TY amann for this challenge which I truly needed:flowerforyou: !

For next week do you want us to report what our calorie goal is as well as what we consumed each day? Because each of us might have a different goal and if you add in exercise calories that changes the goal for each day. Let me know.

Thanks again for doing this for all of us!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :love: :flowerforyou: Enjoy your mini vaca!!!
  • KatieEppers
    Options
    Ok, I got in 2 hours of cardio today, Saturday. So, I am confused. I thought this was a three week challenge. Are we to continue reporting our cardio for two more weeks? Just let me know. I have really enjoyed this challenge. It is fun to "compete", it makes you want to go work out even when you don't want to go work out.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    i believe we get new challenges ever week and we can also keep up with previous challenges
  • rosered51
    Options
    I believe we are doing a 4 week cycle...each week amann will give us a new challenge, but you should continue to try to keep the previous challenges as a personal goal. This weeks challenge is to stay within your calories and to make healthy food choices. I'll see if I can scroll back for that challenge and quote it. I know amann said she was going to start a new stream, but I think she may have forgotten in the vaca brilliance!:laugh: Also, after the 4 weeks we will reassess set new goals and continue on our journey to being under 200. At least that is what I got from amann's post...so if I am misunderstanding, it is all on my shoulders:laugh: !

Here is the current challenge for those who missed it:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :tongue: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    ***********WEEK 3 CHALLENGE ALERT, WEEK 3 CHALLENGE ALERT!!!************

• lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I am in, I was 216 a couple of weeks ago and now I am 211 and still working at it. This is a great group of people. Thanks to whoever started it!
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    "Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." -Proverbs 16:3

Thanks for sharing that verse! It's encouraging..
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Jello group!!!!! hahahahaha that was silly.

How are we all doing???????? Keeping the cals in line and the cardio up???????????????

Ok, gotta go get dinner going.........just checkin in.

:flowerforyou:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Okay so friday I didn't have a chance to post my weight but it's 260! I think that's 1.4 lbs down this week!:bigsmile: Have a great week!!!