♥My MFP Family is AMAZING!!!!♥

Options

Replies

• ladyerin79
    ladyerin79 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!! I am so proud of you, and I'm glad you're one of my friends! :flowerforyou:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!! I am so proud of you, and I'm glad you're one of my friends! :flowerforyou:

Aww.. Thank you sweetie.. You and your hubby are Awesome:wink:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Rachel you're the type of person that everyone should have
    in their fighting corner. You're such an inspiration and such an encourager & motivator.
    We're blessed to have you on our team.

Awww.. Thank you Sweetie..THat is so Sweet.. Glad to have you and them all on my team as well *muah*

*✰˚ ˛★* Rachel
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    I totally agree!! There are many amazing, supportive and encouraging people in our MFP family and you are definitely one of them. We all support each other and help each other everyday. That's what being part of this family means. Thank you for all the wonderful encouragement you give each and everyday. I look forward to them!

Thank you Sweetie.. I Really am glad to be part of you MFP family.. ((hugs))
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Just LOVE them to Peices♥
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options

• AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Still Amazing Me on a daily basis.. They Rock!!!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I have to join in on the love fest. I know you started this to applaud all of us, but I've got a few things I've wanted to say to you.

It was your weekly challenge 3 weeks ago that pushed me to do more. 2 weeks ago the challenge included chin-ups. I didn't do so well that week but it inspired me to join the chin-up challenge (how many can we work our way up to by Dec. 1). This week, I'm rocking the challenge.

Your messages of support are amazing. At first I was thinking 'oh no I've become friends with a saccharine cheerleader' but you're not-you are truly sweet and energizing and encouraging. It's fantastic to watch the effect you have on people. And seeing the transformation you've made in your own life...it's inspiring.

I remember the day you asked for one-word descriptions. I had T and Terrific popped into my head right away but I wanted to find a better word and I did: thymoleptic - it means psychologically energizing, uplifting, an anti-depressant. You lift the spirits of everyone around you and I'm glad I'm a member of your MFP family.
  • coundown160
    Options
    Hello Family I started working out 5-31-2011 and work out 3 to 4 days a week now I am seeing results. I have lost 10 pounds and feel very good. It's good to see people changing their life to be healtier..
  • tula23
    tula23 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are amazing too. WTG
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    I have to join in on the love fest. I know you started this to applaud all of us, but I've got a few things I've wanted to say to you.

It was your weekly challenge 3 weeks ago that pushed me to do more. 2 weeks ago the challenge included chin-ups. I didn't do so well that week but it inspired me to join the chin-up challenge (how many can we work our way up to by Dec. 1). This week, I'm rocking the challenge.

Your messages of support are amazing. At first I was thinking 'oh no I've become friends with a saccharine cheerleader' but you're not-you are truly sweet and energizing and encouraging. It's fantastic to watch the effect you have on people. And seeing the transformation you've made in your own life...it's inspiring.

I remember the day you asked for one-word descriptions. I had T and Terrific popped into my head right away but I wanted to find a better word and I did: thymoleptic - it means psychologically energizing, uplifting, an anti-depressant. You lift the spirits of everyone around you and I'm glad I'm a member of your MFP family.

Awww.. That is just So Sweet.. Thank you Sweetie.. I truly Enjoy Being All My AMAZING Mfp Cheerleader.. Love you all to peices.. When I look back and see where I have been It is just amamzing I have not only found myself and the wonderful, sexy , beautiful Momma I can be but I have found some of the most AMAMZING friends Ever... Love you too peices Sweetie And so appreciate the kind words of love.. Glad to be part of this Journey with you.. *muah*

~Rachel~
  • vic72
    vic72 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    right back at ya honey!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    the support here is great. congrats on your weight loss
  • jenners89
    Options
    Hi my name is Jenne, I want to lose 10kg = 22 pounds. How long would it take me?

10258914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    right back at ya honey!

Thanks My Love..
  • MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options
    I feel the same! I get more support here than I do from my family. I have been neglecting my facebook lately, just can't seem to get away from MFP :)
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    I feel the same! I get more support here than I do from my family. I have been neglecting my facebook lately, just can't seem to get away from MFP :)

I am the Same Way Girl.. Love it!!!
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I hope you realize how amazing you are and how much of an inspiration you are for us. You are so positive and help to keep me motivated on those days that I am feeling blah! I am thankful to have found this site and have you in MFP family. You are doing an awesome job! I love the support that I get here - I have support from my husband and some of my friends, the support I get from here is what helps me to keep striving for my ultimate goal.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Just wanted to remind My MFP Family How Truly amazing they are... I Love you All Bunches.. *muah*:heart:
  • Nueva_Vida
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I’m new to this site and I’m looking forward to giving, and receiving continued support to stay focused on our journeys.