Quick breakfast

Options
kayfager
kayfager Posts: 25 Member
My favorite breakfast right now is to slice a banana in a bowl, top with 80 calorie lemon meringue yogurt, break up one graham cracker to put on top then 2T cool whip on that

Replies

• jessicaallyn2
    jessicaallyn2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Lately I have been eating a plain jazz apple for breakfast. My favorite breakfast would be Walmart brand low calorie greek yogurt with pineapples, apples, strawberries, and oranges. Bran cereal with unsweetened almond milk is also a favorite in my book.
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    In order to feel my best, I try not to eat carbs at breakfast, or at least, I eat limited carbs. My typical breakfast is an omelette with spinach and mushrooms and a side of bacon. I batch cook on Sunday and then just grab and go during the week and heat up when I get to the office.

Today I'm working in a different office, so I grabbed some hard boiled eggs and a clementine because I don't have access to a microwave.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious, but like dessert to me. I have some kind of bread with fish/meat/cheese, and milk, or some kind of porridge, with butter, and raw veg and fruit, for breakfast.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    My go-to breakfast is plain greek yogurt mixed with protein powder and berries. Dessert-like and serious protein.
  • kimothyschma
    kimothyschma Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with peanut butter and raisins. Sweet, but not too sweet; filling, but not heavy!