Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    Azercord wrote: »
    I just imagine myself as cheese.

:D
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Azercord wrote: »
    I just imagine myself as cheese.

What kind? Some shred easier than others...
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    we all do

No we all do not ;) .
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Eat less
  • Riff1970
    Riff1970 Posts: 136 Member
    Eat less calories, lose weight. It’s literally that simple.
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    I lift 6days a week and not seeing anychange what to do
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member

What kind of change are you looking for? How long have you been lifting? What program are you using? What's your TDEE and calorie intake look like?
  • sniper300_Rum

What kind of change are you looking for? How long have you been lifting? What program are you using? What's your TDEE and calorie intake look like?
    Im on a 40% carbs 40% protein and 20% fat i want to gain muscle mass and possibly get down to about 10% body fat and i lift heavy

• Davidsdottir

Im on a 40% carbs 40% protein and 20% fat i want to gain muscle mass and possibly get down to about 10% body fat and i lift heavy

Those percents mean nothing without an overall calorie goal. How much do you eat in a day? What's your lifting program look like?
  • sniper300_Rum

Those percents mean nothing without an overall calorie goal. How much do you eat in a day? What's your lifting program look like?
    3900 calorie diet a day and i work bi and tris on monday legs and back on tuesday shoulders and traps Wednesday cardio on thursday and friday and sat i work full body
  • Davidsdottir

3900 calorie diet a day and i work bi and tris on monday legs and back on tuesday shoulders and traps Wednesday cardio on thursday and friday and sat i work full body

Honestly, that's a pretty inefficient program. Hitting muscle groups once a week isn't the current Rx for gaining size. There are a lot of programs out there that are proven effective. I'm out and about right now, but maybe someone can post the link to the program options. Though, it's also stickied to the top of this forum.
  • jdog022
    jdog022 Posts: 693 Member
    3900 is also likely bulking calories, where no fat will get lost. what's your age wieght height and activity level?
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    “Wants to get shredded”

Eats almost 4K calories and has a poor training program.......

Ummm :#
  • Stockholm_Andy
    Stockholm_Andy Posts: 803 Member
    “Wants to get shredded”

They're two different posters.....
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    “Wants to get shredded”

They're two different posters.....

posted it on a thread about getting shredded its safe to assume hes after it to
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Wood chipper. Not sure whether or not that would help meet your personal goals, but definitely the fastest way to get shredded.