The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Good morning peeps! Lets have a great Thursday!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Good morning...I'll say I think middle-agers are the happiest of all age groups judging by this group of people. Great spin class last night--amazing what a good leader does. I think he was about my age so the music was terrific. Ate well. Down this morning. A few years ago I remember thinking if I could hit the weight I am now, I'd be happy. Now I want to lose around 12-15 more pounds. Just never thought I'd have this much fun losing. Carpe Diem!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Good morning...I'll say I think middle-agers are the happiest of all age groups judging by this group of people. Great spin class last night--amazing what a good leader does. I think he was about my age so the music was terrific. Ate well. Down this morning. A few years ago I remember thinking if I could hit the weight I am now, I'd be happy. Now I want to lose around 12-15 more pounds. Just never thought I'd have this much fun losing. Carpe Diem!

Have a great day!!
  • cburress45
    cburress45 Posts: 3 Member
    39 here. Started getting back on track in March after a shoulder surgery. Feel free to add me. Other than logging meals, trying to use more features of this app.
    You can add me
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    I'm still here, still around grinding it out. Bad days, good days, slow days and fast. Get after it. Because if we slow down now we're out to pasture.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    S.H.I.T. So Happy It's Thursday. :D
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Happy Friday Eve, Little Friday, Friday Jr. or whatever you choose to call it. B) Had a great leg workout this morning. Get that workout in, remember "Summer's Coming"!
  • allisonlane161
    Happy Friday Eve, Little Friday, Friday Jr. or whatever you choose to call it. B) Had a great leg workout this morning. Get that workout in, remember "Summer's Coming"!

PreFriday?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Goodnight m-agers .. 30 mins till Friday Woohoo
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member

You stole my line, lol... Happy Friday Eve... and we could try Day After Hump Day

Remember as @mllncmpfan2000 says, Summers Coming, and I know it's late, but beach bodies and made during the winter.... winter is gone, spring is here, lets get busy!
  • RandJ6280

Agreed with @allisonlane161 We are the happiest of all age groups ~ after all we had the best music!
    I'm shooting to lose 30lbs by the end of the year
  • RideNewman
    RideNewman Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2018
    Hello everyone. I'm 39. I fell off the fitness train for awhile, but I'm back at it strong and looking for people to help keep me motivated and on track...feel free to add me. Always love meeting new people
  • llh7
    llh7 Posts: 319 Member
    Is it Friday yet??? Ugh. Feelin all my bad food choices from a rare mid week day off to watch the STL Cards win.... time to step it up! Have a great day everyone!
  • Mickey_I
    Mickey_I Posts: 19 Member
    Turning 44 in a month. So easy to remember I think I will stay this age for a while. Got about 70 pounds to lose but I'm always happy just to lose 1.
  • allisonlane161
    llh7 wrote: »
    Is it Friday yet??? Ugh. Feelin all my bad food choices from a rare mid week day off to watch the STL Cards win.... time to step it up! Have a great day everyone!

My worst days are always at Citizens Bank Park. Chickie & Pete's Crab Fries, South Philly Cheesesteak Whiz, South Philly pretzels, and all that for triple the price anywhere else. And not ever guaranteed a win.
  • llh7
    llh7 Posts: 319 Member
    llh7 wrote: »

My worst days are always at Citizens Bank Park. Chickie & Pete's Crab Fries, South Philly Cheesesteak Whiz, South Philly pretzels, and all that for triple the price anywhere else. And not ever guaranteed a win.

The Phillies will be in town in a couple weeks so we'll be back over there...since I married a guy from Philly :smile: I need to get lots of good workouts in to be prepared for that weekend!
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Happy Little Friday Everyone! Hope everyone has an awesome day! Now get out there and get it done :)
  • RandJ6280
    I saw this and thought it was funny.

5-Hidden-Causes-That-Can-Make-You-Fat_Vitamin-D.jpg?fit=474%2C308
  • ndmom73
    ndmom73 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello! Hope it’s ok to just jump in. I am a 45yr old widow with four kids. Only one (13yrs) left at home. When you go from four children to only one you find yourself with too much time on your hands. I guess it’s time to start focusing on myself, it’s been awhile since I have done that. Starting out easy, just tracking what I eat and drinking water. I have 100+ lbs to lose, so I will be around for awhile. Please feel free to friend me. :)