The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    If you could move to any country.... what country would you move to and why would you move there?

That's a tough one. My first choice would be Australia - to be closer to my sister (and Jo has major drawing power)

:smooched:

Jo is a real temptress
  • BaileyKat52
    BaileyKat52 Posts: 461 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Soon to be 42 here! I quit smoking a little over a year ago and promptly gained 40 pounds. Trying to get my *kitten* together now. LOL! Feel free to add me!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Good job on the smoking. Now you can take off the few extra pounds. Good luck and welcome
  • drmarctagon
    drmarctagon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Just started on the keto diet again, and using MFP to track my macros. Been on MFP for a while now though but decided to do my best to be more consistent with it.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Morning Middle Agers, Have a Terrific Thursday!!!!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    When you are my age (late 40s) you are likely going to feel sore and tired often; however, it is your choice if that results from exercising constantly or from neglect I choose the former ;)
  • thebaztard
    thebaztard Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    18lbs down from Jan. only another 60 to go! 42 yrs old and living the dream, or so I am told
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I am 47. Feel free to add me.
  • Bijousmere
    Bijousmere Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    37 here, mommy of 2 toddlers... desperately seeking my body back
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Andrea0526 wrote: »
    Soon to be 42 here! I quit smoking a little over a year ago and promptly gained 40 pounds. Trying to get my *kitten* together now. LOL! Feel free to add me!
    Congratulations!!!!!!

• Ldevpic
    Ldevpic Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good morning and thrilled to find this group! 51 and trying to stay motivated, feel free to add me. Have a great day all!
  • sallypad1
    sallypad1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m 47, going through perimenopause and really need to get some weight off. Feel free to add me, delighted there is this group!
  • Burandt80
    Burandt80 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, 37 here. Feel free to add me
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Afternoon everyone, I am 38. Feel free to add me
  • theGreatPondero
    theGreatPondero Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Going on 48 and approaching the best shape of my life. Feel free to add! Looking for friends.
  • cowboyclive
    cowboyclive Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'll happily join! 50 here, feel free to add
  • APU1972
    APU1972 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I need as much help as I can get lol.

Add me if you wish?
  • 357girl
    357girl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm in my Mid-40s and started Keto this week. Like drmarctagon, I'm using MFP to track my macros. I'm currently dealing with an achilles injury so trying to do yoga for activity. I'm feeling good on Keto and hoping it helps with weight loss. Best wishes to all on your MFP journeys!
  • sgradyx22
    sgradyx22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi lookimg for support add me
  • jamesfamily4
    jamesfamily4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, new here. I will be 38 in a few days. I've lost 70lbs in the last 8 months. I need to loose about 40 more but I really seem to be stuck. So hoping this app will help show me where I am getting off track. And this community for support and motivation!! We are from upstate NY. I am a Disney Junkie. Love everything about Disney World and am always planning our next trip.(Sept 2018 )