The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!
  • donsonsi
    donsonsi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Here's a shout out to folks like me who are having a hard time getting back on track post-vacation. Easy does it. Acknowledge your small triumphs. When I only manage to log part of my meals for a day, I say "Good job, you are trying!" or "Look at you, you're working toward this healthy habit!" Keep up the good work, everyone.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    FormerAF wrote: »
    My Monday ended on an amazing note, we’ll text. My son was able to text with me for over an hour while he is deployed overseas. As you can imagine there isn’t much communication when deployed. This Mama is a happy, happy woman right now.!!!

That is awesome :)
  • mgarza7891
    mgarza7891 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. 46 and officially middle aged!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    My Monday ended on an amazing note, we’ll text. My son was able to text with me for over an hour while he is deployed overseas. As you can imagine there isn’t much communication when deployed. This Mama is a happy, happy woman right now.!!!

Awwww yay. That's amazing. Lucky mom. My boy is only 11 and we're buddies so I couldn't imagine but get why you'd be ecstatic
  • never2old67
    never2old67 Posts: 102 Member
    Options

Awesome. I went through that during my time in the Army and deployed to the Middle East for 2 years. The times I was able to call or use the internet to video chat with family made all the difference. Glad you were able to communicate with your son.
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 983 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I get my car back today! It was in for some bodywork, mending a dent. The company quoted 10 working days; they have had the car for 6 weeks.

My car is my minor mid-life crisis. It is a proper boy racer (Focus ST with 250 horse power). I always wanted a Sierra Cosworth when I was a kid, and this (purchased at age 46) is close. I can also always pretend that it is a sensible family car.
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Tuesday already! Hope you all survived Monday.
    Dull grey day here in Ireland, ah well, I'm in work anyway.

That's fantastic @FormerAF , that was so nice to read <3
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good morning middle-agers! Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options

That's awesome!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps!
  • renydog37
    renydog37 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, everybody in fitnesspal land crush this week in your fitness goals!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning ....starting off Tue great...no more 220's . Down 61.4 lbs so far. Hope you all are doing great!

Well done..

Goodnight all, have a great Tuesday :)