Options
HaPawleyFit17
HaPawleyFit17 Posts: 124 Member
Let's chat about absolutely anything!! Annnnnnndddd GO

Replies

• MzQuietAsKept
    MzQuietAsKept Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one craving lettuce now that it's all being pulled from the shelves???
  • HaPawleyFit17
    Options
    7H3_J0K3R wrote: »
    Did you read Professor Hawking's final theory, that the universe is a hologram?

I didn't, that sounds super interesting tho
  • HaPawleyFit17
    Options
    Am I the only one craving lettuce now that it's all being pulled from the shelves???

Yes lol
  • HaPawleyFit17
    Options
    Sometimes I think about the names of vegetables and I wonder why they were named that way

Mind = BLOWN
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    I think the old guy Carl in the Movie Up actually dies the night before he was going to be taken to retirement center and the movie is just his dream of life after, or following his journey into the after life. What do you think?
  • HaPawleyFit17
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    I think the old guy Carl in the Movie Up actually dies the night before he was going to be taken to retirement center and the movie is just his dream of life after, or following his journey into the after life. What do you think?

Geez... the topics I THOUGHT were going to be brought up definitely weren't
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    If faces were more symmetrical we'd all look very different.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »

Geez... the topics I THOUGHT were going to be brought up definitely weren't

So you think it really happened...the whole house flying with balloons and stuff? I mean, the rest of the movie is pretty sound and ground, but then it gets unpossible. Com'on...talking dogs in a giant metal airship?

Just saying...
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    If faces were more symmetrical we'd all look very different.

Have you ever done that to yourself? I tried once and I was kind of horrified

Absolutely the worst thing you could see yourself as besides opening your forward facing camera when you're not prepared.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Anybody else work from home and find themselves extremely bored?!?!?!? Putting on jeans feels like a treat. Nobody? So, I'm the odd one out. That's my weird boredome statement for the day
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I tried Nilla Wafers today.....I liked them
  • Annalee82_
    Annalee82_ Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    And now I want banana pudding..
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    grm10375 wrote: »
    Anybody else work from home and find themselves extremely bored?!?!?!? Putting on jeans feels like a treat. Nobody? So, I'm the odd one out. That's my weird boredome statement for the day

It feels like a treat? I always say "Mother *kitten*, I have to put on pants today?"

Or you put on clothes and everyone wants to know where you're going. Damn! Can't a woman put on a pair of pants and and T-shirt? God forbid I dress up, they might think I was going to see the queen of England...lol
  • HaPawleyFit17
    Options
    Here's a changeup, where is everyone from??:)
  • ThisIsTheTim
    ThisIsTheTim Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Was the fruit orange named after the color orange or vice-versa?
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

*yawn*
  • HaPawleyFit17
    Options

*yawn*
    Then anyone else have a topic?

• HaPawleyFit17
    Options
    Aaaaaannnnddd.... it was good while it lastedlol thanks every one for the much needed bored discussions :D