Best sports bras on amazon?

Options
JaydedMiss
JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
This is one of those times i post fully aware of old posts very similar, And unsure of what thread to post under. Sorry lol.

That said new bras come out constantly so i figured its worth asking new. Im just heading to the gym now and when i come back ill be looking for some sports bras. I guess it doesnt need to be amazon aslong as shipping comes to canada. Stores dont really seem to carry a 34 D so they are all to loose and to pinchy at the same time. Need something i can wear always so its cute enough with padded support for my poor weight loss bewbs. Needs to keep me relatively held in place my training involves alot of going upside down and stuff. Currently having to wear two cheap unfitted bras and it not only hurts but feels weird as hell.

Thank you :3

Replies

• idioblast
    idioblast Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Check out the SheFit ultimate sports bra. It's expensive ($64), but I spent quite a few months hemming and hawing and finally pulled the trigger. I love them and and now I have three! Check out their instagram, shows many different body shapes and sizes wearing them.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Still use this one after 5 years. Never even had to change the size because it's very forgiving. Highly recommend it (and it's cheap too!)

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B007KFZGWA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I have the Knock Out front close from Victoria’s Secret and really like it. Actually got 2 on a buy one get one half price. I checked, they do ship to Canada.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Since you're in Canada, have you tried La Senza? I live in their sports bras. They seem to carry a lot of sizes.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys just tossing some laundry in and making breakfast and ill go on the hunt :D And @toxikon i have not tried La senza i once got a sports bra free with victoria secret purchase and it broke pretty quickly, Granted it has like a thin mesh pattern on the chest and thats the part that broke, It was comfy but they all seemed to have very breakable components, I sort of assumed La Senza would be about the same. Cute seems to = very breakable at victoria secret anyway lol

Open to any other suggestions if anyone sees this in the meantime :) I really gotta find somethign solid, I now live in sports bras and my poor saggy boobs are saggy enough without getting the right support in my all the time bras lol
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Nike Pro Classic Swoosh -- it looks like Amazon has it. No real breakable parts -- it's all sewn together very nicely, and the front and back are one piece each, and then the straps from the front to the back. The only seams are at the sides, and at the straps.

I don't know that I'd call it "cute", but it does the job it needs to do, and they come in loads of colors.

I'm a 34DD, and it gives a nice balance between keeping everything in place, while also not making me feel constrained. Plus, they make a version now with pockets that is more than a little awesome.
  • kimothyschma
    kimothyschma Posts: 209 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Brooks Juno High Impact is really supportive and has a good size range for small band + large bust sizes. I love it. I’m a 32E and it’s pretty minimizing without flattening.

If things are feeling too loose and too pinchy, you might want to try a tighter band and larger cup.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Thanks guys just tossing some laundry in and making breakfast and ill go on the hunt :D And @toxikon i have not tried La senza i once got a sports bra free with victoria secret purchase and it broke pretty quickly, Granted it has like a thin mesh pattern on the chest and thats the part that broke, It was comfy but they all seemed to have very breakable components, I sort of assumed La Senza would be about the same. Cute seems to = very breakable at victoria secret anyway lol

Open to any other suggestions if anyone sees this in the meantime :) I really gotta find somethign solid, I now live in sports bras and my poor saggy boobs are saggy enough without getting the right support in my all the time bras lol

I have a few mesh style bras from La Senza and so far so good. But I could see them ripping pretty easily if I didn't handle them with the utmost care haha.

My workhorses don't have mesh and I wear them every day and they get washed regularly. Still going strong after a year or so. They're similar to this one: https://www.lasenza.ca/pd/light-push-up-sports-bra-11128605.html
  • dydn11402
    dydn11402 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    fiona moving comfort has been awesome. and i am extremely picky and fidgety with bras.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I've recently gotten Panache and Glamorise. I love them both, but the Panache is much better for running.
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound nuts but I was recently having a problem with my bras as well. The wire parts kept hurting my armpit so I needed to go without the wire. ( Yes I tried adjusting to different sizes and brands but it just seemed like the wire was not comfortable for me)
    On a whim I ordered this $12 Warner's bra from Amazon and it ended up being the best bra I ever owned. It's comfortable and has a little padding to hide from nipples showing through.
    I also thought I was a 34D but ended up being 34DD ( got professionally fitted in my quest to find a great bra. The Amazon$12 bra was better than the 130$ custom made bra)
    I don't have the link and am at work but look up this on Amazon and you'll find it -
    Warner's easy does it wirefree bra.
  • HilTri
    HilTri Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Under armor all the way!
  • geneticsteacher
    geneticsteacher Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Oh, sorry! Not available in a 34.
  • amyinthetardis1231
    amyinthetardis1231 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I love Wacoal's underwire sports bra. Very comfy, wide range of cup sizes, and keeps my 34Gs in place without uniboob.
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I've been using panache sports bras for running for years (32F), great support and some cute designs. I wear the non wired version that can adjust to a racerback, but I've heard good things about their wired sports bras too.

Honestly I recommend getting fitted at a professional bra shop, not your average department store. They tend to carry a much wider range of sizes so you can try on the proper sizes. Good luck!
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    Options
    The NYT article about the frat boy culture at Nike and all the ways women are harassed and passed over at the company makes it hard to feel good about wearing Nike WOMENS sportswear. I tried a couple champion bras from amazon within the past year, and I think I like this one best. Holds everything pretty secure when I run. 34c.
    https://www.amazon.com/Champion-Womens-Absolute-Max-Sports/dp/B073VV1G35/ref=sr_1_15?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1525402358&sr=1-15&nodeID=1044990&psd=1&refinements=p_4:Champion,p_n_feature_four_browse-bin:2359328011&th=1
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    Panache. I’ve worn them for years for running, from a 40DDD to a 32D. Nothing moves that’s not supposed to move.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I've been using panache sports bras for running for years (32F), great support and some cute designs. I wear the non wired version that can adjust to a racerback, but I've heard good things about their wired sports bras too.

Honestly I recommend getting fitted at a professional bra shop, not your average department store. They tend to carry a much wider range of sizes so you can try on the proper sizes. Good luck!

I wear their (Panache) underwires (36D) and I just love them for running and all workouts, but especially running.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    It's so funny to me to see the love for Panache because they don't work for me at all. Their bras are horrible on me.

I am, however a huge fan of Freya, both their regular bras and their sports bras. I've worn them in everything from a 36JJ to a 30FF and they've always suited me well.