Only Married and couples!

Options
garibbalfy
garibbalfy Posts: 334 Member
Why do some ppl like to show their sex life on cam ?

I saw a lot of couples from fb , twitter and social media on live cam sites ! i can't understand !

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    garibbalfy wrote: »
    Why do some ppl like to show their sex life on cam ?

I saw a lot of couples from fb , twitter and social media on live cam sites ! i can't understand !

Not sure I understand your question but I'm sure it would be a very small percentage of couples do that. I'm married and I don't do it.

Also it's likely there is some financial reward. You're looking at them, so therefore you are part of the audience that's paying them. Recruiters wouldn't pay them to do it unless there was a market for that concept.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Whatever floats your boat, no?
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    yattdtte7ol7.gif
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Yep!! I know a few who do and it brings great money(so they tell me). Their lives and up to them :) You don't have to watch
  • garibbalfy
    Options
    Yep!! I know a few who do and it brings great money(so they tell me). Their lives and up to them :) You don't have to watch

:)
  • garibbalfy
    Options
    like you know them personally? you have awesome friends! I'm not one to judge what floats peoples boats.

:#
  • garibbalfy
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Don't kinkshame.

:'(
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    That wasn't me. Or my ex. And her friend. Just looked like me. And my ex. And her friend. Can they transfer 8mm to the internet? Doesn't 8mm deteriorate after 40 years. There goes my future political career.

You :lol:
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    What's to understand? People do all kinds of things on camera.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    If you're seeing live cam sex lives on fb, that's advertising for their pay sites. Marriage has nothing to do with their business or advertising decisions. Rather, they need to eat, hence, CICO!
  • garibbalfy
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    What's to understand? People do all kinds of things on camera.

True
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    If you're seeing live cam sex lives on fb, that's advertising for their pay sites. Marriage has nothing to do with their business or advertising decisions. Rather, they need to eat, hence, CICO!

I think you mean KIKO (kink in kink out)
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Honestly, If I was well-endowed and good at it I’d be banking in on it too. Amazing what people will pay for.