Honestly just BORED!

Options

Replies

• bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Credit scores

Now thats more is an aphrodisiac than boobs.

Ooh.....I'm over 800 ;)
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Credit scores

Now thats more is an aphrodisiac than boobs.

Ooh.....I'm over 800 ;)

Ooh...This kinda talk is gonna get you banned... ;)
  • SErickson2018
    SErickson2018 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Can’t sleep.. going through discussion boards. This one was definitely entertaining lol.

Well I will answer your location question/topic. I’m from southern Minnesota.

Listening to it storm right now. One plus is no more sand on the roads! Finally get to get the bike out this weekend!!!
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    A huge jar of Nutella would rock...
  • HaPawleyFit17
    HaPawleyFit17 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Can’t sleep.. going through discussion boards. This one was definitely entertaining lol.

Well I will answer your location question/topic. I’m from southern Minnesota.

Listening to it storm right now. One plus is no more sand on the roads! Finally get to get the bike out this weekend!!!

Minnesota?? I bet your accent is amazing !
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Here's a changeup, where is everyone from??:)

NSW Australia.. how about you?
  • HaPawleyFit17
    Options

Boring ole Kentucky!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Boring ole Kentucky!!!

Not boring.. isn't the Derby on there soon?
  • HaPawleyFit17
    Options

Boring ole Kentucky!!!

Not boring.. isn't the Derby on there soon?
    Yup!!! This weekend!!
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    A huge jar of Nutella would rock...

When I was kid I would have eating competitions with my siblings with The big Nutella jars. I would always loose to my older brothers.

Yes lol. So now i really want some. I do enjoy a good craving and caving...
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    I think the old guy Carl in the Movie Up actually dies the night before he was going to be taken to retirement center and the movie is just his dream of life after, or following his journey into the after life. What do you think?

Geez... the topics I THOUGHT were going to be brought up definitely weren't

So you think it really happened...the whole house flying with balloons and stuff? I mean, the rest of the movie is pretty sound and ground, but then it gets unpossible. Com'on...talking dogs in a giant metal airship?

Just saying...

See. this is what I hate about here. No one really wants to discuss the important topics and make the hard choices. It always breaks down to assgrabbery and shenanigans. I don't know why I was my intellect here. Sheesh.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I think the old guy Carl in the Movie Up actually dies the night before he was going to be taken to retirement center and the movie is just his dream of life after, or following his journey into the after life. What do you think?

So you think it really happened...the whole house flying with balloons and stuff? I mean, the rest of the movie is pretty sound and ground, but then it gets unpossible. Com'on...talking dogs in a giant metal airship?

Just saying...

See. this is what I hate about here. No one really wants to discuss the important topics and make the hard choices. It always breaks down to assgrabbery and shenanigans. I don't know why I was my intellect here. Sheesh.

*waste
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Just saying...

*waste

I hate you, really. :p>:)
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Just saying...

*waste

I hate you, really. :p>:)

It’s mutual :smirk:
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

Just saying...

*waste

*WAIST
    It is MFP afterall, where grammar and spelling go to die. :D

• Annalee82_
    Annalee82_ Posts: 320 Member
    Options

Boring ole Kentucky!!!

Kentucky is not boring. I moved here from New York and couldn't be happier with that decision.