One Day or Day One

Options
cshagam
cshagam Posts: 56 Member
edited May 2018 in Success Stories
I was just overcome with a feeling of gratefulness that I am twenty pounds into weight loss rather than back at my old weight and just starting today. I was feeling discouraged that I couldn’t see as much progress as I hoped for, but I decided that I should pat myself on the back for having started the journey when I did. So for everyone who is happy that you turned “One Day into Day One”, give yourself a pat on the back that you are not just starting today! We’ve already got a running start on this journey! And.... if you haven’t started yet, start TODAY, because I promise you that tomorrow, you will be so happy that you did!

Replies

• SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Love this!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Sort of like the Hillary Clinton "reset button" only better, much, much better.
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I really needed to see your post. Was 96lb down, & got cocky thinking I had this, now eroded 25lb by putting it back on. Time to be greatful & mindful of my health & eating again. Thankyou.
  • cshagam
    Options
    I really needed to see your post. Was 96lb down, & got cocky thinking I had this, now eroded 25lb by putting it back on. Time to be greatful & mindful of my health & eating again. Thankyou.

Yes, be soooo happy that you are starting 25 pounds over than back at 96! Full steam ahead!
  • 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    This is the exact post I needed today! I'm twenty pounds down also. Yesterday my hubby and I went for one of our free trainer sessions at the gym we just joined. I came away somewhat down because of how much and how long the trainer told me it will take to get to my goal.

Thanks for making me look at it another way!
  • cshagam
    edited May 2018
    Options
    63hanson wrote: »
    This is the exact post I needed today! I'm twenty pounds down also. Yesterday my hubby and I went for one of our free trainer sessions at the gym we just joined. I came away somewhat down because of how much and how long the trainer told me it will take to get to my goal.

Thanks for making me look at it another way!

You’re already twenty pounds ahead of yourself!!!!! Slow and steady wins the race!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!