Only Married and couples!

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    garibbalfy wrote: »
    Why do some ppl like to show their sex life on cam ?

I saw a lot of couples from fb , twitter and social media on live cam sites ! i can't understand !

What's not to understand? I mean you saw this on 3 separate social medias by accident?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Don't kinkshame.

Kink shaming IS MY KINK
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Instructional vids are my jam.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Instructional vids are my jam.

ropu4jeg2gww.gif
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Yep!! I know a few who do and it brings great money(so they tell me). Their lives and up to them :) You don't have to watch

Do you have any more info? Asking for a friend ...

• Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Sex is sex and everyone does it. I'm married but I'm not sure I could display it for the world to see. But I'm sure the thrill for some people that do it is pretty awesome. Plus I would think the woman would have to be very confident with her body to do that because other women can be so mean...
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    CatsIvuE wrote: »
    grm10375 wrote: »
    Sex is sex and everyone does it. I'm married but I'm not sure I could display it for the world to see. But I'm sure the thrill for some people that do it is pretty awesome. Plus I would think the woman would have to be very confident with her body to do that because other women can be so mean...
    Not everyone does it

I mean eventually at some point in ones life sex will happen unless they decide to stay a virgin which is completely fine. What I'm saying is sex is sex.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    CatsIvuE wrote: »
    grm10375 wrote: »
    Not everyone does it

Don't be silly. If you do it with yourself, it counts.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options

I saw a lot of couples from fb , twitter and social media on live cam sites ! i can't understand !

why were you looking?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Sometimes twenty dollars is twenty dollars.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

why cant you understand? it is obviously they either like doing it,like the money or both. it takes all kinds to make the world go around. if they are your friends on social networks and you dont agree with what they do then unfriend them. you are questioning them and why they do it yet you are watching them?
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Upon reading your topic OP, I'd immediately thought of Lisa Ling's investigative magazine documentary.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/couple-records-sex-money-support-toddler/story?id=14724574

Vice and BBC also covered the topic from different angles, as did Gayle King.

• garibbalfy
    garibbalfy Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »

why were you looking?

:/
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    What channel is this on? Wait i cut my cable, argh....never mind ~¿~