Good morning all!! A quote for daily reading. =0)

Options
Good morning/evening everyone!! Hope your day has either started or has come to an end just beautifully. =0) So there is a goal I set for myself every single day. Short term goals I think are really the best over all because they are attainable and leave room for life to happen. My goal everyday is to meet and greet at least one person I didn't know before. It could be a hand shake, a friendly conversation or actually exchanging information. Now don't get me wrong I am not using the term "Friend" lightly at all here, but you have to make the acquaintance before you can make the friend. Some will stay just that, acquaintances but others will become a best friend for life. Every person you walk by everyday could be that one person that could change your world forever. They could put you in a movie, or offer you a better job. Its the law of attraction, what you seek the most with sheer determination you will find along your daily path. Keep your eyes open for the door may only be cracked and not all the way open. Have a wonderful day everyone!! CHEERS!!! =0)

A Friend...

(A)ccepts you as you are
(B)elieves in "you"
(C)alls you just to say "HI"
(D)oesn't give up on you
(E)nvisions the whole of you (even the unfinished parts)
(F)orgives your mistakes
(G)ives unconditionally
(H)elps you
(I)nvites you over
(J)ust "be" with you
(K)eeps you close at heart
(L)oves you for who you are
(M)akes a difference in your life
(N)ever Judges
(O)ffer support
(P)icks you up
(Q)uiets your fears
(R)aises your spirits
(S)ays nice things about you
(T)ells you the truth when you need to hear it
(U)nderstands you
(V)alues you
(W)alks beside you
(X)-plains thing you don't understand
(Y)ells when you won't listen and
(Z)aps you back to reality

P.S Newbies add me if you would like, and to all the cooooool, awesome, incredible, amazing and wonderful people on here. Lets rock this today! Stay moving and drink water!!! =0)

Replies

• betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You seem like an upbeat, insightful person and a friend request is coming your way - I could use someone like you on my side!
  • Katiemarie4488
    Katiemarie4488 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Thanks, glad to start my day with this!
  • mak_101
    mak_101 Posts: 28
    Options
    Thank you for some very uplifting words.
  • BlessedHeart
    BlessedHeart Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You are the BEST! I look forward to your posts every day and am so glad you are one of my MFP "friends"! You fit the bill on quite a few friend requirements on your list..... "A" accepts you as you are, "B" believes in you, "D" doesn't give up on you, "G" gives unconditionally, "H" helps you, "M" makes a difference in your life, "N" never judges, "O" offer support, "P" picks you up, "Q" quiets your fears, "R" raises your spirits....thank you, thank you..... Wishing you a wonderful day, full of things that make you smile.
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the daily motivation!!